• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 6 2020 Ravens @ Eagles

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't look like there are very many people on this forum anymore and it looks like the few that are still here, are pessimistic about this teams chances this year.
Anyway, Darius Slay will play but OG Matt Pryor won't. WR's Jackson and Jeffrey will not play either.
One piece of good news is that there will be a few Eagles fans in the stands to cheer them on. Hopefully, that will help a little.
Let's Go Eagles.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always want to see my Eagles win. I just know what I see isn't a good team right now. I think we can win today if we play 60 minutes of football on offense and defense.

Go Eagles!!

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always want to see my Eagles win. I just know what I see isn't a good team right now. I think we can win today if we play 60 minutes of football on offense and defense.

Go Eagles!!
Unfortunately, they STILL haven't played 60 minutes of football yet. They NEED to start doing that.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team is so horrible under wentz' control.

northeastphillyguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should have gone for three points before halftime.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this team is so horrible under wentz' control.
You don't know crap about football. He has a backup offensive line and backup WR's. and you expect him to perform miracles.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
same bullshit every week. the ravens only have 159 total yards at the half, yet they have 17 points because of nothing but short fields. wentz is taking his usual sacks, handing over position and trying to turn it over. he has 32 total yards.

hurts comes in for a few plays, immediately nets 23 yards, is juking defenders and brings excitement. everyone not named wentz always seems to move the ball to some degree. that degree being better than carson.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doesn’t look like a good year for them. At least they are letting some fans in the stands today.
They also have some fans in the stands at the Kansas Speedway, NASCAR race. I opted for that instead of the Eagles. I like the race. I feel sorry for the Eagles, unless the season turns around for them.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't know crap about football. He has a backup offensive line and backup WR's. and you expect him to perform miracles.

you're openly cheering for this team, wanting them to win this disgusting division.. and you claim i don't know crap about football? what do you think they are going to do, stupid? squeak into the postseason against this insanely tough schedule, luck into the superbowl and win it all? the fuck is wrong with you?

any sane person would want the best possible draft pick. they would be able to see wentz is not the QB for this team. they would want the team to start handling business NOW so they can quickly improve for the FUTURE.

it's dummies like you who want to keep blaming injuries and other nonsense on why we're bad. that's why we're in this EXACT position. if it's up to people like you, we'll keep taking the same broken approach. waste more draft picks on the offense. look for speed. bring wentz back. and guess what? we'll keep losing.

you keep ragging on me, just like some of your lame counterparts. i outlined a simple plan 2 years ago where we could have unloaded wentz, kept foles for 2-3 years, drafted a REAL QB and reloaded our whole team for balance. RIGHT NOW, RIGHT THIS SECOND we could have had younger talent all around and a QB like justin herbert waiting to start for the next decade plus.

that was my plan.. HOW IS YOURS GOING?!?

Boomers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is our plans, our ideas dont mean crap, we are only fans, the people in charge of the team we root for choose Wentz, i do think hes talented enough, but its not clicking, i'll still root for them no matter what, that's what fans do. i know tons of Brown's fan's they still go all out even when their team sucks, looking at missed draft picks hurts. hopefully Jeffery sees the light. only way things are going to change is at the top

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, of course. it's just a forum for bullshitting and discussing the team. however, if you're not going to bring anything except for cheering them on and avoiding reality.. then it's just a waste of time. and, in my opinion, you'll just look like a complete asshole if you insult others without ever offering any insights of your own.

fans refuse to accept wentz isn't the man. everything points to this, week after week. so many will foolishly look at the 2nd half, with the ravens taking their foot off the pedal and committing a bunch of penalties, as a sign that wentz was "awesome."

while they look at that nonsense.. i'm looking at justin jefferson with 9 catches/166 yards/2 TD. that's his 3rd 100+ yard game already. and we passed on him to take reagor, because wentz needed "speed." :bullshit:

mistakes like this, dogging the franchise.

EAGLES!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does it bug you so much if fans want to cheer for Wentz?

I think by now everybody on this board knows your hate for Wentz
but dude.....that is all you post about and it’s getting really old.

He is not the reason we lost today. Fail on fourth down, missed field goal, Oline is in complete shambles, Dfence can’t make a big stop, Wentz fumbles and holding on the ball too long, play calling sucks, receivers dropping balls, injuries,injuries,injuries,and the list goes on and on.

If/when we move on from Wentz I 100% believe we will regret it. Yes he is struggling but so is everybody on this team (except for Fugram....kid is awesome)
He has the talent, intelligence and heart. It just isn’t clicking right now and not sure why. But he will figure it out and I truly believe that he will be an exceptional QB in this league for a long time. Unfortunately I think it will be with a different team .

Sadly I think a change of scenery is what he needs. Too many ghosts following him around here such as a fan base thinking Foles was actually the better QB, concussions and injuries, management showing their lack of faith by drafting his replacement. Too many things in the back of his mind when all he should be doing is focusing on football.

Just my opinion so you don’t have to bite my head off. I know your stance and we will just have to agree to disagree on Wentz

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh, of course. it's just a forum for bullshitting and discussing the team. however, if you're not going to bring anything except for cheering them on and avoiding reality.. then it's just a waste of time. and, in my opinion, you'll just look like a complete asshole if you insult others without ever offering any insights of your own.

fans refuse to accept wentz isn't the man. everything points to this, week after week. so many will foolishly look at the 2nd half, with the ravens taking their foot off the pedal and committing a bunch of penalties, as a sign that wentz was "awesome."

while they look at that nonsense.. i'm looking at justin jefferson with 9 catches/166 yards/2 TD. that's his 3rd 100+ yard game already. and we passed on him to take reagor, because wentz needed "speed." :bullshit:

mistakes like this, dogging the franchise.
I was certain we would take Jefferson. As polished as they come. So disappointed.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was certain we would take Jefferson. As polished as they come. So disappointed.

yep! i said before i loved the eagles draft (in terms of it was exactly what most fans wanted, SPEED.) but i've been saying all along it's not what we need and it's going to fail. lamb was the guy i really wanted. both him and jefferson have looked superb. reagor is an electric #3 type receiver on a really good team. we're trying to make him a #1 on a mediocre squad. destined to fail.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's homer nonsense like this that makes forums unbearable. that's not biting your head off, it's reality.

my "hate" for wentz? so, i have to HATE him because i refuse to believe he's the right QB for this team? i can't just like him, but want someone else? of course it's all i post about. you're not going to win if you don't have the foundation of the team set!

also, he's the EXACT reason we lost and keep losing. the eagles come out and he immediately gets sacked on the 1st play of the game. FIVE 3 and outs and a sixth possession where he fumbled and set the ravens up for an easy TD. wentz was responsible for -7 yards with about 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter and we were down 0-17. but he's not the reason we lost?!

the defense held the ravens to 355 total yards. 7 points on the wentz fumble, 3 on the failed 4th down at their own 30. i'm fucking tired of hearing how bad they are when they are basically giving up a solid 17-21 points/325-350 yards per game on their own. they're not responsible for the constant short fields the offense keeps dumping on them. and when the eagles needed a stop after cutting it to 22-30, they forced the ravens 3 and out in 37 seconds. the defense is like 12th in the league, the offense 28th. one side is doing the job, the other isn't. simple as that.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wentz has a neverending sack and fumble problem. he stays in the pocket too long. he refuses to throw the ball away. he's wildly inconsistent. he's throwing a borderline 4-5 pickable balls per game. he's always staring down one receiver/angle. he's turning 28 soon and has NOTHING to show for his NFL career. why? BECAUSE HE'S NOT GOOD!

2016: 7-9
2017: 10-2
2018: 5-6
2019: 9-7
2020: 1-4-1

2017 was a super soft schedule. he was 5-7 in 2019 before we finished up with a weird divisional schedule that we grinded out wins against. point being; all he does is win against soft competition. and even that is done inconsistently. these are all FACTS.

foles won big games. he was able to beat LEGIT teams, repeatedly. he already has more playoff wins in his career than wentz will have playoff appearances. josh senior citizen mccown was able to move the ball move all game against the seahawks, a team that owned wentz. hurts brings excitement, energy and the eagles move the ball when he's in for his limited time.

what is the common theme here? THE JOB CAN GET DONE WITHOUT WENTZ. which, guess what? means WENTZ IS THE PROBLEM. fans keep saying it's all i talk about? i rather speak the truth than do the opposite; make the same fucking excuses every week about injuries, talent and lack of speed. that is all they seem to talk about. the difference is, only one side can be right. and that's MY SIDE. it's backed by facts and years of proof on the field.

like i said, my eagles team could look like this right now; foles at QB with herbert ready to take over. jefferson as a receiver. ramsey as a corner. the older players gone and replaced with young talent through numerous draft picks. i outlined my plan on how to build for the future. i'll ask again on the people who hate my view. where is your plan? WHERE IS IT? you don't have one. common, talk out their ass fans never do.

this team is dead. there is no getting better. you can't pay a mediocre QB to be elite and expect to overhaul your old team in 1 year. you need draft picks, shrewd moves (like trading wentz 2 years ago) and time to build. things are only going to get worse. we have limited playmakers and they just keep getting older.

look at the titans. they had enough of mariota and dumped him last year at 2-3. tannehill went 7-4. they upset the pats, ravens and almost made it to the superbowl. now they're 5-0 to start this year. how many excuses were made for mariota?! tannehill is doing what foles did for the eagles. he's a better QB for the system in place. one of the worst things you can do in any sport is refusal to give up on a guy because of "talent." so you just keep running him out there, year after year, hoping it finally clicks. if they don't have it, they don't have it. and wentz DOES. NOT. HAVE. IT.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The preseason is now over. The season starts on Thursday.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanders will miss Thursday's game and Ertz will be out 3-4 weeks.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As sad as our team looks now, I'm starting to think our practice squad roster may still win the NFCE. I'm watching the Cards torch this Dallas defense and it's gotta be pretty embarrassing now for that franchise.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After Week 6

Dallas 2-4
Philadelphia 1-4-1
New York 1-5
Washington 1-5