• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 5 updates

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Frazier injury could end up being a blessing in disguise. Hopefully the kids get more PT and impress. I guess Wilson will be active. Plus Iloka is still out there if we feel the need and he is way better on defense than Frazier IMO. Don't know much about Iloka on STs and of course that is the only reason Frazier is on the team.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounding like GBs top WR - Adams- is likely to miss this week. Although winning their first 3, their offense had really been kind of bad suprisingly. They seemed to get Adams going in week 4 though. There are still plenty of options for them on that side of the ball however.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys obviously need a big game against the Packers. Got to get this victory.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering if they might revisit Eric Berry on a one year. The Cowboys have space for this season and the contract would not be guaranteed. Seems like a low risk high reward to me
Someone was talking of him earlier in the year about him not passing a physical or something.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone was talking of him earlier in the year about him not passing a physical or something.
I knew he took a physical for us, didn't know if he passed. If I thought he could get right by even week 8 or 10 I would go ahead and take a chance on him now. Hes a great player

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm wondering if they might revisit Eric Berry on a one year. The Cowboys have space for this season and the contract would not be guaranteed. Seems like a low risk high reward to me
I would like personally as I was all for bringing him in, but I think they would have already done that if it was their plan. If they didn't do it when Woods went out I don't see them doing it with him back (assuming his shoulder is OK). At this point I almost expect to hear Berry retiring. It must be due to health that he is still a FA

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said he "won't rule out" Michael Gallup (knee) for Week 5 against the Packers.
"I’m not ruling it out Sunday," Jones said on Gallup's pending return. "We got to see how he does [in practice this week]." It's unlikely this happens, but Gallup's initial timetable following a meniscus trim was only 2-4 weeks. The second-year pro led the Cowboys in targets (15) before going under the knife after Week 2's win and both Randall Cobb and Devin Smith have failed as serviceable replacements in that time. Gallup's presence, even at less than 100 percent, would be an obvious plus against Green Bay's stingy secondary.

I dont know. I still doubt he plays this week.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All these injuries this early very frustrating

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Connor William's likely to start at RT. This team cant get a break. I think he is better suited for RT than left guard,but he could struggle because he has not played tackle in a while. At least there should not be any 330 pound ends for him to deal with.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Davante Adams (toe) remained sidelined on Thursday.
Adams did a "little jogging off to the side." Adams is the kind of play where any level of Friday participation will put him on track to play in Dallas but most signs have pointed toward him sitting. Jake Kumerow will join Marquez Valdes-Scantling and Geronimo Allison in three-wide sets in Big D if Adams can't go.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys WR Michael Gallup (knee) told ESPN's Todd Archer that he's not run at full speed, but he can cut.
Specifically, Gallup stated, "It’s all really right here (tapping his head) ... The doc says my knee is fine. It’s good. You can’t really do nothing to it. It’s just I’ve got to get it through my head that I can do it. That’s all I need." This certainly isn't a ringing endorsement of good health, although Dallas Morning News' Michael Gehlken reports Gallup is expected to play in Week 5 against the Packers. It'd be surprising to see Gallup in his usual near every-down role if he continues to operate at less than 100% by Sunday.

I hope we dont rush him back too soon.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys WR Michael Gallup (knee) told ESPN's Todd Archer that he's not run at full speed, but he can cut.
Specifically, Gallup stated, "It’s all really right here (tapping his head) ... The doc says my knee is fine. It’s good. You can’t really do nothing to it. It’s just I’ve got to get it through my head that I can do it. That’s all I need." This certainly isn't a ringing endorsement of good health, although Dallas Morning News' Michael Gehlken reports Gallup is expected to play in Week 5 against the Packers. It'd be surprising to see Gallup in his usual near every-down role if he continues to operate at less than 100% by Sunday.

I hope we dont rush him back too soon.
Just basing this off of this small quote, but to me it sounds more like he needs to just sack up and go play. Once the Dr tells you that you can't damage it by going out and playing it becomes mental and pain tolerance.