• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 4... @GB

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or as the rumors go the A-a-ron Rodgers tryout game for the Steelers.

Pittsburgh Steelers Participation/Injury Report, Week 4
Game Status

DT Carlos Davis (Knee) - Out
OL Chukwuma Okorafor (Concussion) - Out
OL Rashaad Coward (Ankle) - Out
WR Chase Claypool (Hamstring) - Questionable

Green Bay Packers Participation/Injury Report, Week 4

Game Status

WR Marques Valdes-Scantling (Hamstring) - Out
G Elgton Jenkins (Ankle) - Doubtful
CB Kevin King (Concussion) - Doubtful
LB Krys Barnes (Concussion) - Questionable
S Vernon Scott(Hamstring) - Questionable
DL Jack Heflin (Ankle) - Questionable

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
prayer GIF

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claypool going from FP, to LP, and then to DNP... Yea he ain't playin

But at least the Def is back together.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there goes the heave and pray DPI plays and the 1yd jet sweeps.

Now all they have to do is shut down the dump off pass to Harris and all we’ll have left is the WR screen, so it’s possible we’ll be out of offensive plays by halftime this game.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
J-Wash gets another week to prove himself with another top WR out. He was on the cusp of a pretty big week against CIN if Ben had hit him in stride on that 2nd & 10 from the Steelers 15yd line.... 3 catches for 20yds was his final stat line, but had that catch happened... 4 catches, 105yds & 1 TD. Boom

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all good we kept ray ray.

U know whats been upsetting me? Local media. Like stan savran. Who criticizes the line and coaching DAILY. But spent all pre draft and post deaft talking about how a rb masks the line, and opens up the pass game. How ,”we got the best guy at his position in the whole draft, how often can you say that”? How a tightt end does the same. All the fans too. Of course everyone is bot smart, And now thinks its a problem to have a crappy line. Not one person says “whoops i was wrong”.

Also. Najee is a great personality, and think hes gonna be a heck of an asset. Im a fan and rooting for him. He still was not the correct pick.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all good we kept ray ray.

U know whats been upsetting me? Local media. Like stan savran. Who criticizes the line and coaching DAILY. But spent all pre draft and post deaft talking about how a rb masks the line, and opens up the pass game. How ,”we got the best guy at his position in the whole draft, how often can you say that”? How a tightt end does the same. All the fans too. Of course everyone is bot smart, And now thinks its a problem to have a crappy line. Not one person says “whoops i was wrong”.

Also. Najee is a great personality, and think hes gonna be a heck of an asset. Im a fan and rooting for him. He still was not the correct pick.
Yep. But I fear if Najee wasn't the pick, they might have reached for Tevin Jenkins... Who appears to be a complete mess right now. But Creed Humphrey... that dude he has been a steal for KC.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. But I fear if Najee wasn't the pick, they might have reached for Tevin Jenkins... Who appears to be a complete mess right now. But Creed Humphrey... that dude he has been a steal for KC.
Yeah you never know where they would of gone. But man what a mess. Literally everyone spewed that crap. Where r they now? Didnt mr t? Bang for the rb too?

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were all resigned to the reality of Najee.

I sure didn't want to use that premium pick on such a fungible position. I would have preferred trading down that pick.

Could have gotten a T like Cosmi or Radunz.

And could have gotten Creed with the trade down capital.

And still could have used that 2nd on Friermuth.

God knows there were serviceable fa RBs out there.

Green might turn out to be a good guard. But I think he's wrong for OC. Moore might still pan out. But would have rather gotten a higher rated tackle.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We were all resigned to the reality of Najee.

I sure didn't want to use that premium pick on such a fungible position. I would have preferred trading down that pick.

Could have gotten a T like Cosmi or Radunz.

And could have gotten Creed with the trade down capital.

And still could have used that 2nd on Friermuth.

God knows there were serviceable fa RBs out there.

Green might turn out to be a good guard. But I think he's wrong for OC. Moore might still pan out. But would have rather gotten a higher rated tackle.
Most of us here, sans the delusional one were not on board wit najee. But man EVERYONE else was.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I officially retire from stating these things. :D

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I wasn’t expecting the Steelers to hang with GB… Not given their current state of offense. But I was surprised to see so many receivers finding daylight and yet not finishing the play. Tells me that the route schemes were better this week.

This has got to be one of the most overrated WR corps I’ve ever seen though. Usually it’s Claypool that I bitch about the most, but this week Juju looked like he was sleepwalking. It’s like as soon as GB went up 2 scores the team just gave up. Defense was abysmal.

But I’m not making excuses for Ben. He was terrible today. He saw the least amount of pressure that’s he has seen thus far and just flat out couldn’t get the offense going.

Broncos, Seahawks & Browns are up next… 1-6 anybody?

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game...if they connect on a couple of those deep pass plays, which they very often do, this is a much different ball game...good luck from here on out

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I wasn’t expecting the Steelers to hang with GB… Not given their current state of offense. But I was surprised to see so many receivers finding daylight and yet not finishing the play. Tells me that the route schemes were better this week.

This has got to be one of the most overrated WR corps I’ve ever seen though. Usually it’s Claypool that I bitch about the most, but this week Juju looked like he was sleepwalking. It’s like as soon as GB went up 2 scores the team just gave up. Defense was abysmal.

But I’m not making excuses for Ben. He was terrible today. He saw the least amount of pressure that’s he has seen thus far and just flat out couldn’t get the offense going.

Broncos, Seahawks & Browns are up next… 1-6 anybody?
bens been terrible. Even with time. PFF put out some stats of how ben perfroms WITH time to throw, going back through last year, its bad. I didnt think he was, or realize he was, but hes toast.

Well lets stink horribly in a year, when all the "top" qbs are stinking in college, doesnt look like a good class. But neither did the mahomes class

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game...if they connect on a couple of those deep pass plays, which they very often do, this is a much different ball game...good luck from here on out
Every week is just another bag full of “Ifs”.

Sad to see Ben fall this far from grace. He thought he had something left to give this team, and most of us believed he did. Hopefully he can turn it around but I don’t know if he can at this point. His mental processing & mechanics have been a mess.

Good win for the Pack & good luck the rest of the way!