• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 4: Rams (1-2) at Bears (1-2)

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude...We have to win this game. I mean...Come on. But since we lost to, IMO, a far inferior team in Indy (and almost lost to another, at best, equal team in Tennessee) it's more than probable we come out with an L.

If you thought it got ugly with the fans/media this week, look out below if we lose this game.

That all said, it's so important that I have to pick us to find a way.

Bears 23, Rams 17

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,229.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams are giving up 5.1 ypc defensively.......

Rams are rushing at 3.4 ypc offensively, which means we have a chance to really shut that down and make them one dimensional.

Cooper Kupp is out, Puka Nakua is out, they're giving up 30.3 points per game
on defense but somehow managed an insane comeback victory over the 49ers last week.

Bears no idea
Rams 23

Best I got for a score......lol

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, the bears sure fixed Indys terribly run defense, and they dont have McVie.

Our best hope is the Rams think after beating the niners last week that this one is in the bag.

I sure hope we have more runs than passes this week, (even though I am guessing at least 4 jet sweeps to a receiver) I think it's a key to victory. STop the bullshit, stop the sweeps, the options, the end arounds, just have the line push forward and give it to Ro and Herbert, so any resemblance of a play fake to a running back might find some open receivers. Hell, I will take the play where they fake the handoff then throw it to that running back.

Just seeing Waldo adjust will be a plus. Always having a hot receiver looking for the ball when the protection breaks down will be a plus. three or four receivers running 30 yards down the field will show no improvement.