• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 4- Denver @ Las Vegas

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s close to Halloween, no?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gordon is our best TD machine on Offense, he’s also the worst at holding onto the football, it’s getting to the point where it’s no longer worth it.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense has looked great outside of the Gordon fumble(again), and Defense has looked rocky at times especially letting LV march down the field with less than 1:30 left to take the lead. Clean up the Run D in the 2nd half and we’ll be looking pretty good

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My good luck charm Demetrius went home with his mom and siblings.

This is where Denver takes over.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats won the win, guys.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would be about the time for the defense to make a game changing stop.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why we can’t get cocky even with Russel Wilson, losing to a punk ass Josh McDaniels coached team. This game is exactly like the year the Raiders came in with 0 turnovers on defense and then they played us and of course that changed and they won.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well that sux and i think show this team is not very good
they make stupid mistakes that loses ball games

gregory and williams both probably out

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't easy ...never is against the Broncos.

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks, DJ, you are always a good sport.

Drop by anytime.
I got lucky with Demetrius and his Raider onesie.....LOL.

NOT mine....wife's latest grandbaby....he loves his DJ-pa and the silver and black.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a well fought game (coming from an old school Seahawks fan where I watched a lot of games where we duked it out). That said, GO RAIDERS (draft picks) lol.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate being negative but I need to vent.

1. As the biggest Melvin Gordon re-sign protestor this offseason... Well, I am frankly tired of him now. He changed the momentum dearly on two games this year and NO he isn't the reason we lost but he is a big reason we lost two of our games this year.
2. Our OL is so trash. I am sick and tired of our OL being trash. This is like a decade long thing for us now. Even when we won the SB our OL was trash. Bolles is a teaser. Seems he often bounced back from playing poorly but this feels like the same year where he was awful and held everything short of a feather coming at him.
3. Sick and tired if losing to division opponents.
4. Sick and tired of sucking on the road.
5. Sick and tired of not being able to run the ball.
6. Sick and tired of injuries.
7. Sick and tired of feeling our team is the same lame team on offense year in and year out. Russell looked pretty good today. Our RB's and OL unit were horrid.
8. Albert O is not a starting TE. He can catch the 4 yard passes but the guy doesn't stretch the field at all and isn't a weapon in the RZ. I sure hope Dulcich is ready because Albert O is nothing more then a #2 TE. To me he is the most disappointing player this season thus far on our roster. He has done NOTHING and now we know why he was playing deep into the 4th quarter of PS games.
9. How did we fix the OL this offseason? Think about it. We signed an average OL coming off a bad injury who clearly wasn't ready to play this year (Turner), a backup OL with back trouble (Compton) only in return having to bring back our sketchy "backup" RT from last year to start this year in which no team wanted him the last two years as he said on the FA wire. Not good.
10. I know it is early in the season and he is a rookie but Damari Mathis is ready to see more snaps. (had to throw something good in here)
11. I can't really say much bad about our DB's. (That makes two good things)
12. Jonas Griffth needs to step up and do what he did last year because other then the tipped INT I haven't seen the same player as last year.
13. Why do we always suck at stopping Josh Jacobs? Every time we play the Raiders Josh Jacobs mauls us.
14. Derek Carr never turns the ball over against us.
15. I don't see any improvement in this team.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate being negative but I need to vent.

1. As the biggest Melvin Gordon re-sign protestor this offseason... Well, I am frankly tired of him now. He changed the momentum dearly on two games this year and NO he isn't the reason we lost but he is a big reason we lost two of our games this year.
2. Our OL is so trash. I am sick and tired of our OL being trash. This is like a decade long thing for us now. Even when we won the SB our OL was trash. Bolles is a teaser. Seems he often bounced back from playing poorly but this feels like the same year where he was awful and held everything short of a feather coming at him.
3. Sick and tired if losing to division opponents.
4. Sick and tired of sucking on the road.
5. Sick and tired of not being able to run the ball.
6. Sick and tired of injuries.
7. Sick and tired of feeling our team is the same lame team on offense year in and year out. Russell looked pretty good today. Our RB's and OL unit were horrid.
8. Albert O is not a starting TE. He can catch the 4 yard passes but the guy doesn't stretch the field at all and isn't a weapon in the RZ. I sure hope Dulcich is ready because Albert O is nothing more then a #2 TE. To me he is the most disappointing player this season thus far on our roster. He has done NOTHING and now we know why he was playing deep into the 4th quarter of PS games.
9. How did we fix the OL this offseason? Think about it. We signed an average OL coming off a bad injury who clearly wasn't ready to play this year (Turner), a backup OL with back trouble (Compton) only in return having to bring back our sketchy "backup" RT from last year to start this year in which no team wanted him the last two years as he said on the FA wire. Not good.
10. I know it is early in the season and he is a rookie but Damari Mathis is ready to see more snaps. (had to throw something good in here)
11. I can't really say much bad about our DB's. (That makes two good things)
12. Jonas Griffth needs to step up and do what he did last year because other then the tipped INT I haven't seen the same player as last year.
13. Why do we always suck at stopping Josh Jacobs? Every time we play the Raiders Josh Jacobs mauls us.
14. Derek Carr never turns the ball over against us.
15. I don't see any improvement in this team.
The D did same thing last year letting Raiders go on a long drive to close the game. That pisses me off as much as the Gordon fumble.
Both show this team right now is not learning anything. Sack up D and stop the damn team on the road. Leave the team Gordon. I like his hard running style but he loses games with his fumbles. Hurts the team

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stepping off the Hackett bandwagon until he gets this figured out. Because without injuries we played like trash on offense. Now we're stuck with Gordon and Albert for the foreseeable future?

I'm not optimistic.