• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 4: Denver Broncos at New York Jets

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I watch that Hamilton play and effort he gave, the more I want to just cut him. Didn't even raise his arms . No effort at all.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The more I watch that Hamilton play and effort he gave, the more I want to just cut him. Didn't even raise his arms . No effort at all.
That was very strange. The kind of thing the DA would show the jury in a sports bribery scandal crime.

Hamilton lost sight of the ball somehow - is all I can guess, but the ball was catchable.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say exactly what happened there, but I feel I will give Hamilton the benefit of the doubt knowing his character and work ethic, but it looked bad. I don't think he really saw the ball. Hard for us to know. I am sure that is something the coaching staff will break down with him. That is a play he has to make. Seems like everytime Hamilton has a big opportunity something or someone squashes it. The dropped TD last year in a big game that would have won it for us, the over throw by Lock this year vs Titans that could have won us the game, and then this play here where it appears he couldn't locate the ball. Looked like a lack of football IQ almost. Hamilton just isn't progressing like we thought he would when we drafted him. Every year he gives us signs at the end of the year to think he is getting it together then we start a new season and he usually catches his 1 pass for 6-9 yards. His opportunity isn't as great as some beings he typically is our 4th WR, but now if Hamler is out with the hammy and Sutton is already out, he has no excuses not to produce. His time is running about as he doesn't offer anything on special teams, right now he isn't any different then say a Fred Brown on our PS other then we did spend a pick on him so he is probably of a bit more value to us, but soon the Fred Brown's are going to get the opportunity over him if he doesn't start, stepping up. I always have hopes but then he just doesn't show up until a few games at the end of the season.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't say exactly what happened there, but I feel I will give Hamilton the benefit of the doubt knowing his character and work ethic, but it looked bad. I don't think he really saw the ball. Hard for us to know. I am sure that is something the coaching staff will break down with him. That is a play he has to make. Seems like everytime Hamilton has a big opportunity something or someone squashes it. The dropped TD last year in a big game that would have won it for us, the over throw by Lock this year vs Titans that could have won us the game, and then this play here where it appears he couldn't locate the ball. Looked like a lack of football IQ almost. Hamilton just isn't progressing like we thought he would when we drafted him. Every year he gives us signs at the end of the year to think he is getting it together then we start a new season and he usually catches his 1 pass for 6-9 yards. His opportunity isn't as great as some beings he typically is our 4th WR, but now if Hamler is out with the hammy and Sutton is already out, he has no excuses not to produce. His time is running about as he doesn't offer anything on special teams, right now he isn't any different then say a Fred Brown on our PS other then we did spend a pick on him so he is probably of a bit more value to us, but soon the Fred Brown's are going to get the opportunity over him if he doesn't start, stepping up. I always have hopes but then he just doesn't show up until a few games at the end of the season.

If Patrick continues to have games like he did on Thursday and Jeudy can make plays, Hamilton will find himself gone soon. Disappointed in Hamilton, but Patrick had a big night which was really nice to see. Sutton, Jeudy, and Patrick, with Hamler being a speedy gadet player would make for a good receiving core. Unless Hamilton can start making plays, there's really no room for him on this team. Sutton being out all year means he'll get chances to show something, but I'm not expecting much from him anymore.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Patrick continues to have games like he did on Thursday and Jeudy can make plays, Hamilton will find himself gone soon. Disappointed in Hamilton, but Patrick had a big night which was really nice to see. Sutton, Jeudy, and Patrick, with Hamler being a speedy gadet player would make for a good receiving core. Unless Hamilton can start making plays, there's really no room for him on this team. Sutton being out all year means he'll get chances to show something, but I'm not expecting much from him anymore.

I'm not sure Patrick's success impacts Hamilton as Patrick is already ahead of him. Hamilton has to worry about himself otherwise he will be gone. He should remain on the roster the entire season as with all the bodies coming in and out I doubt you see cuts like Hamilton during the season this year, but if he doesn't do something this year he will be the guy in camp next year looking in from the outside.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short shout out to Cushinberry for the heads up play in knocking the ball out of the defenders hands. I don't believe I've seen a guy in the trenches play a ball out of the defenders hands like a safety (a safety that weighs 305 lbs like he was chopping wood all his life). Blue ribbon play.