• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 4: Cowboys at GMen

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry said Dalvin Cook won't play this week because it's a short week. Has he not been practicing with the team for a month? Starting to feel like the Martavis Bryant signing all over again

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry said Dalvin Cook won't play this week because it's a short week. Has he not been practicing with the team for a month? Starting to feel like the Martavis Bryant signing all over again
Total bs. We know that Jerruhs ego is preventing him from making a move. Bringing Cook on to the 53 would be the same as admitting he was wrong about the RB position.

I mentioned a few days ago that they should give Luepke lots of snaps and see what happens. We know what happens when Zeke and Vaugn get handoffs. They get stopped for no gain or get 2-3 yards and fall down,especially Zeke

I wonder if Jerruh realizes that Cowboys nation is running out of patience in addition to being very pisst off? I got to admit I was very pisst while watching Henry gash the defense.

I am going to be even more pisst if they lose the game tonight. And I see a good chance of a loss tonight. I hope they prove me wrong of course.. they lose this one and they got a gaping hole to crawl out of to make the playoffs. They could end up being 1-5 if they lose tonight.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total bs. We know that Jerruhs ego is preventing him from making a move. Bringing Cook on to the 53 would be the same as admitting he was wrong about the RB position.

I mentioned a few days ago that they should give Luepke lots of snaps and see what happens. We know what happens when Zeke and Vaugn get handoffs. They get stopped for no gain or get 2-3 yards and fall down,especially Zeke

I wonder if Jerruh realizes that Cowboys nation is running out of patience in addition to being very pisst off? I got to admit I was very pisst while watching Henry gash the defense.

I am going to be even more pisst if they lose the game tonight. And I see a good chance of a loss tonight. I hope they prove me wrong of course.. they lose this one and they got a gaping hole to crawl out of to make the playoffs. They could end up being 1-5 if they lose tonight.
If we lose tonight its definitely time to panic, I don't give a crap if it's 4 games in or not. Its not the loses, it's the way we lost. 3 of the last 4 games counting the playoff game, we have gotten our doors absolutely blown off 3 times at home(don't quote last weeks score, we got wrecked). The Giants are a taylor made, get right game against a team we have smashed 13 of 14 times. If we lose this one, you're right, 1-5 is a real possibility and no playoffs and Jerry hiding behind the cap. Must win tonight

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a kid I always loved this game for some reason. The Washington , Philly games were always fun too , but for some reason these always stood out to me. It may have been LT that scared me so much in my teen years, but for some reason it just makes me think of Frank Gifford on a Monday Night. We have dominated it so much lately it seems an afterthought. Hell Cooper Rush went in there two years ago and won i believe. We have had their number and tonight i expect us to be like a wounded animal backed into a corner. The Crown and Coke will start flowing in couple of hours for me. I plan on it being a great night.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Singletary is near the top of the league of missed tackles while Dallas's defense is near the top of the league in this department. DLaw leads Dallas with 9 missed tackles through three games.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Singletary is near the top of the league of missed tackles while Dallas's defense is near the top of the league in this department. DLaw leads Dallas with 9 missed tackles through three games.
Singletary runs hard. I think the best bet for the Giants would be 20+ runs for him, 8-10 QB runs by DJones and limited Jones throwing attempts to 18-20. If they shorten the game like that they could keep it close and have a shot. Otherwise I think we blow them out

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys declared QB Trey Lance, CB Caelen Carson, S Markquese Bell, OT Matt Waletzko, WR Ryan Flournoy, TE John Stephens and EDGE Tyrus Wheat inactive for Week 4 against the Giants.

LeroyOU12

Hoopla Cash
$ 850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Giants +5.5 and over 45. Cowboys dont have rushing game and allowed NFL worst 12 tds after 3 games.

Gmen D ranked 15 and allowed 6 tds after 3 games.
Boys D ranked 28 and allowed 12 tds after 3 games, the most in NFL.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Giants +5.5 and over 45. Cowboys dont have rushing game and allowed NFL worst 12 tds after 3 games.

Gmen D ranked 15 and allowed 6 tds after 3 games.
Boys D ranked 28 and allowed 12 tds after 3 games, the most in NFL.
great reasons.

I think Dallas outscores um by 10 plus.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Bend but don’t break defense versus the G-Men!