• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 4 Coverage Map

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I understand that does make sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Couple questions though

1. Why is New England a primary out of market team? You said any team with Brady, but NE hasn't done anything since Brady left.
2. Why is Dallas a primary out of market team? They haven't accomplished anything since the 90s.
3. I would think the Bills & Chiefs would be on the list since they are always talked about.
Everybody hates (or loves) the Patriots.
It's like in baseball, folks tune in hoping to see the Yankees lose!

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People will watch NE because of their GREAT success over the past two decades. Dallas has been a dial turner since the late 60s/early 70s and they still bring in viewers.

To make itvreally simple the NETWORKS study what twams are being viewed and for commercial purposes the NETWORKS will televise those teams.

I believe the NFL has a stipulation that no team can be on primetime TV more than 5 times per season.

Oh really? No primetime TV more than 5 times per season? I did not know that. I guess Houston only has 1 primetime game because they are not good? I understand they want good matchups during prime time.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody hates (or loves) the Patriots.
It's like in baseball, folks tune in hoping to see the Yankees lose!

Ever since the Rams left St. Louis, I've been more of a patriot's fan and I enjoyed the outcome of Super Bowl 53. I don't know how people in the general NE area view Tampa Tom but I like him. I hope he plays a few more years.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I understand that does make sense. Thanks for clarifying.

Couple questions though

1. Why is New England a primary out of market team? You said any team with Brady, but NE hasn't done anything since Brady left.
2. Why is Dallas a primary out of market team? They haven't accomplished anything since the 90s.
3. I would think the Bills & Chiefs would be on the list since they are always talked about.