• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 4, Arizona Cardinals @ Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, Sunday, 10/03/21, 1:05PM PDT

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals are coming to town Sunday and the winner of this one gets sole possession or First Place in the NFC West. McVay and the coaches have the Rams playing at a break-neck speed and efficiency. Mistakes are declining and the many new faces with both coaches and players are making McSnead look like geniuses again. There are Rams players waiting in the wings that can only make this team even more dominant. Guys like Howell, Hocker, Atwell, and Funk (who did see some starting action) are only going to add to the already dominant Rams to make them even more badass.

Hopefully McVay will get the Rams ready to play another good opponent. We remain relatively healthy and hopefully all of this will continue for the Rams fourth win of the season. This team has the look of the 2018 Rams, the 1999 Rams of St Louis, and if you are as old as I am, the 1973 Rams under new HC Chuck Knox!! Man do I hope this is the start of something really big!!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling the Cards win for 2 reasons:

1) the Cards and Murray himself look legit. The D is legit, they have 2 good RB’s and their WR’s are just as good as the Rams.

2) McVay’s undefeated record against the Cards can’t hold up much longer.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We lose Justin Hollins to a torn Pectoralis Major muscle (chest-ouch) that will require surgery. OKO is coming off the shorter IR (where Hollins is headed), Lalwer will be available being activated from the PS, and Lewis, who had a massive hit on Sunday against Tampa, will all be available.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD loves playing against that short little Cardinals QB. He beats the crap out of Murray. Throws him around like a ragdoll. I think we will play the Cards the way we played the Bucs. The result will take care of itself.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are Rams players waiting in the wings that can only make this team even more dominant. Guys like Howell, Hocker, Atwell, and Funk (who did see some starting action) are only going to add to the already dominant Rams to make them even more badass.
Not to mention Chris Garrett and Bobby Brown

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD loves playing against that short little Cardinals QB. He beats the crap out of Murray. Throws him around like a ragdoll. I think we will play the Cards the way we played the Bucs. The result will take care of itself.
I don’t know Retro

Murray is much better this year than he was last year.

And the D, while good, is not shutdown. They bend a lot and eventually they will break.

Does it happen this week? It very well could because McVay can’t stay undefeated against them forever.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fun game to watch. Sweet win. Congrats y’all.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know Retro

Murray is much better this year than he was last year.

And the D, while good, is not shutdown. They bend a lot and eventually they will break.

Does it happen this week? It very well could because McVay can’t stay undefeated against them forever.
WE shall see ALR. The difference may be SoFi Stadium. Murray doesn't play well there. If the Rams come out flat, the Cards could pounce. If Mcvay did not learn his lesson, the Rams will lose. But if they build on their play against the Bucs, it'll be a different outcome.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling the Cards win for 2 reasons:

1) the Cards and Murray himself look legit. The D is legit, they have 2 good RB’s and their WR’s are just as good as the Rams.

2) McVay’s undefeated record against the Cards can’t hold up much longer.
You still don't believe in the RAMS yet ? Rams will win easy.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still don't believe in the RAMS yet ? Rams will win easy.
It has nothing to do with believing in them Chili

You can still believe in your team and be realistic, instead of just blind homerism.

The Cards are legit this year. Their D is improved, they gave 2 good RB’s and great WR’s.

And the reality is McVay can’t stay undefeated against them forever, and I feel this is the year they break through. Does it happen at SoFi or later in AZ, I don’t know. But I am being realistic knowing it’s going to happen.

That doesn’t mean I don’t believe in my Rams. BTW, any given Sunday a team can have a bad game ( see: Rams vs Dolphins and Jets last season ).

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has nothing to do with believing in them Chili

You can still believe in your team and be realistic, instead of just blind homerism.

The Cards are legit this year. Their D is improved, they gave 2 good RB’s and great WR’s.

And the reality is McVay can’t stay undefeated against them forever, and I feel this is the year they break through. Does it happen at SoFi or later in AZ, I don’t know. But I am being realistic knowing it’s going to happen.

That doesn’t mean I don’t believe in my Rams. BTW, any given Sunday a team can have a bad game ( see: Rams vs Dolphins and Jets last season ).
Yeah the Cards are better this year and they play in a loud stadium but the Rams on paper beat them all day long in my opinion. But you are correct the Cards are legit. I will watch with my fingers crossed because if the Cards win I will never hear the end of it from my Cardinal fan brother. lol

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, no bueno. But at least it's kinda like a punt(not that we needed to punt lol)