• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 3: New York Jets at Denver Broncos

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last two Bronco games I have been to they have shut their opponent out. Maybe I need to go to the Chiefs games? ;)

I have now seen in person the first career INT’s for: Darcel McBath, Perrish Cox, Will Parks and Caden Sterns. I bring the rookie DB’s good luck. ;)

I also got to witness Damaera Crockett’s first career carry which excited nobody but me and Javontae Williaks first career td while wearing his jersey. That may excited people a little more then the Crockett fact. ;)

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offense now has 3 more injuries players (Hamler, Glasgow, and Risner), but too many FGs. We are going to win against the Jets, but doesn’t feel like things are pointing up. I hope that the game plan was vanilla, and now we will start to show new wrinkles.
Totally agree with this. The offense, especially with the injuries, is concerning. While this was a blowout it was due to the defense, the Jets offensive ineptness and not great offensive play by the Broncos. I fear this offense is a mirage and worry what they will look like when they are forced to put up points by another competent offense. Sorry to put cold water on the win.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last two Bronco games I have been to they have shut their opponent out. Maybe I need to go to the Chiefs games? ;)

I have now seen in person the first career INT’s for: Darcel McBath, Perrish Cox, Will Parks and Caden Sterns. I bring the rookie DB’s good luck. ;)

I also got to witness Damaera Crockett’s first career carry which excited nobody but me and Javontae Williaks first career td while wearing his jersey. That may excited people a little more then the Crockett fact. ;)

So it’s fair to say Javantae Williams has fumbled in every game you’ve been too while wearing his jersey?

Speardog_Atlas

Orange Crush
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember he used to make some stew (steroid stew) for the team before home games. Guy was off his rocker, but his intensity really drove that team.
Yeah, and yeah he did the soup! I never heard any of Romo's teammates talk bad about him. The offense guys always had his back. Rod Smith and John Elway both got along with Romo and his antics.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree with this. The offense, especially with the injuries, is concerning. While this was a blowout it was due to the defense, the Jets offensive ineptness and not great offensive play by the Broncos. I fear this offense is a mirage and worry what they will look like when they are forced to put up points by another competent offense. Sorry to put cold water on the win.
I do think the Broncos didn’t unveil any new wrinkles against the Jets because they didn’t have to. We will see in the next few games what kind of team this Broncos team will be.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ravens pass D is brutally bad this year.... I expect us to open up the passing game. The Ravens will score a bit.