• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3 Game of Week

Game of the week

• Colts at Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bucs at Rams

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Dolphins at Raiders

• Seahawks at Vikings

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Packers at 49ers

• Eagles at Cowboys

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Chargers at Chiefs

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro I like your confidence , but the W was vs the Jets. Pats have a tough schedule starting with NO, let's see them vs a real team
I think you misunderstood what I was saying, or I didn't explain it well?
I was addressing the Rams should get beaten fairly easily by the Bucs. Bucs look too strong.
I'm with you regarding the Pats. We still don't know what we have? Hoping we see a NO team like they played last week, not week 1. NE possibly gets the win.

Week four I see a NE loss. Again Bucs too many weapons. Will take a huge defensive day for NE to have a chance. A couple pick 6s would be great.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're basing this off the Bucs win over a shitty Falcons team? They did not look strong at all vs Dallas
No I'm basing this off of TB throwing 4.5 TDs per game.
I'm basing it off of the Rams beating two very questionable teams. Two t/o's the difference in beating Chi. I'm basing this on the Bucs incredible talent on the offensive side of the ball.

Unlike you, I'm not basing any of this on is anything from last year.

Not sure where you are reading into the Rams suck. They don't. I'm a Stafford fan. Hoping he has better results than he did in Det. Huge fan of Kupp, wish he were a Patriot. A. Donald is/was a beast. But IMO the Rams don't have enough horses in the stable to beat this Bucs team.

Change my mind.

Oh and you can leave out last years stats/rosters...I mean this Bucs team is the exact same team that won the SB (LAST YEAR). With a year more expirence.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me help you? It is a home game for the Rams. But I still don't see them holding off the Bucs. Though I'm betting the Bucs in two pools, I wouldn't mind seeing them lose.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're basing this off the Bucs win over a shitty Falcons team? They did not look strong at all vs Dallas

Watched some of Bucs vs Falcons, game was close going to the 4th quarter. Then a couple of interception returns for TDs put it way out of reach. Was obvious Bucs were the better team with more talent, but Falcons kept it close for 3/4 of the game.

Bucs are the defending champs, everyone will bring their "A" game to try to knock off the champs. Bucs travelling cross country to face talented Rams team. Believe this will be a very good game and close going to 4th quarter at minimum.

Brady gets up for these big games and many times finds way to win them at the end... but also wonder if he could be peaking ahead to Pats just a bit in week 4. Everyone is human and that will be an extremely emotional game for him.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucs/Rams...Thinking the Bucs get a late score in a shoot out for the W

Cinncy/Pitt should be a good divisional game

Philly/Dallas usually has great games down to the end.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ready to crown the Bucs yet. They are not playing defense at anywhere near the level that they did the back half of last year. For the first two games they are giving up an average of 400 yards (342 passing yards) and 27 points per game. That ranks around 22nd. Their offense is playing lights out though. I see about 60 points between these two teams. It might come down to who has the ball last. I cannot see where they will blow the Rams away

BTW - No one picked the Panthers and the Texans as much watch football. That hurts a little

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not ready to crown the Bucs yet. They are not playing defense at anywhere near the level that they did the back half of last year. For the first two games they are giving up an average of 400 yards (342 passing yards) and 27 points per game. That ranks around 22nd. Their offense is playing lights out though. I see about 60 points between these two teams. It might come down to who has the ball last. I cannot see where they will blow the Rams away

BTW - No one picked the Panthers and the Texans as much watch football. That hurts a little
I think most people expect the Panthers to win big. Its a common Survivor pick to my knowledge

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think this weeks game might be a better test for where the Bucs are at overall. No doubt they are good but their offense has lit up 2 shitty defenses. The Rams is the first legit defense they face. And we will see how TBs defense plays vs. McVays offense. This could be a lower scoring game than people think. Could come down to a FG at the end.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this weeks game might be a better test for where the Bucs are at overall. No doubt they are good but their offense has lit up 2 shitty defenses. The Rams is the first legit defense they face. And we will see how TBs defense plays vs. McVays offense. This could be a lower scoring game than people think. Could come down to a FG at the end.
Yeah it's basically a pickem. The line in Vegas keeps fluctuating between TB and LA -1, last night Rams were the fav and this morn it's TB

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams looked and was the better team today, but you can bet your ass the Brady bunch will be itching to get revenge in the playoffs. Bucs better sure up that secondary though

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 280721
I hope you bet on the game
Yep, I had the Bucs in two pools. Sorry I hurt your sensitive ego betting against the Lambs.

But this gif reminds me more of me after watching Lamb fans thinking they can win a SB again this year.

Good win today. We all knew the Bucs would lose at least one. So I thank the Lambs for that. Because NE doesn't have a chance next week.

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams had some huge 3rd down conversions early to keep chains moving and end drives in TDs. For game they were 10 of 15 on 3rd down. Not going to win a lot of games if defense has hard time getting off the field.

Kupp did well for me again in fantasy, I am happy :suds:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams had some huge 3rd down conversions early to keep chains moving and end drives in TDs. For game they were 10 of 15 on 3rd down. Not going to win a lot of games if defense has hard time getting off the field.

Kupp did well for me again in fantasy, I am happy :suds:
Shhhh, the Rams just won ANOTHER week 3 SB.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, I had the Bucs in two pools. Sorry I hurt your sensitive ego betting against the Lambs.

But this gif reminds me more of me after watching Lamb fans thinking they can win a SB again this year.

Good win today. We all knew the Bucs would lose at least one. So I thank the Lambs for that. Because NE doesn't have a chance next week.
Sure, it is about you knowing shit about footbsll as usual.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They never had a chance
We'll see once Trent Brown returns. Hopefully sooner rather than later. Otherwise Mac Jones may have a very short career.