• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3 Game of Week

Game of the week

• Colts at Titans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bucs at Rams

Votes: 18 66.7%
  • Dolphins at Raiders

• Seahawks at Vikings

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Packers at 49ers

• Eagles at Cowboys

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Chargers at Chiefs

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shhhh, the Rams just won ANOTHER week 3 SB.
Oh no another face palm from Battlelyon. Prove me wrong. We seen this same dance year after year.

I'm starting to think it's an NFCW thing.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we still have one game remainig this week. But, has anyone taken a sneak peek at the slate of games for next week? Wow, wow, wow.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting hard for Mathew Stafford. He has been a really good QB for a really long time and fans who only point to his team's record were idiots.

Such a shame such a historic kick will forever have an asterisk beside it for that horrible missed play clock penalty.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Charges make the correct call and going for it on 4th down rather than turning the ball over to Mahomes, then watching them throw a pass which added unnecessary risk and of course stopped the clock instead of three dives and a field goal as time expired was simply mind-numbing

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching the Charges make the correct call and going for it on 4th down rather than turning the ball over to Mahomes, then watching them throw a pass which added unnecessary risk and of course stopped the clock instead of three dives and a field goal as time expired was simply mind-numbing

I did not understand 100% Raiders thinking in OT to win game at end with FG.

On 3rd and short ran play to gain a few yards and get first down with over minute remaining in OT. Question: Why run a play... why not kick it for win on 3rd down... Do couple more yards that close make that much of difference for kicker? I figured more risk with a fumble that close.

On last play why run clock all the way down to 3 seconds? If muff placing football can´t they take the sack and try again on 2nd down for win? With only 3 seconds would not have another opportunity.

Just curious on the last part of game.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did not understand 100% Raiders thinking in OT to win game at end with FG.

On 3rd and short ran play to gain a few yards and get first down with over minute remaining in OT. Question: Why run a play... why not kick it for win on 3rd down... Do couple more yards that close make that much of difference for kicker? I figured more risk with a fumble that close.

On last play why run clock all the way down to 3 seconds? If muff placing football can´t they take the sack and try again on 2nd down for win? With only 3 seconds would not have another opportunity.

Just curious on the last part of game.

One again time management continues to be an issue with professional head coaches. We saw the Dallas kicker bail out dumbass McCarthy the week before. The Raiders absolutely should have kicked on 3rd down. If they fuck up the snap they get another chance. But that was overtime. In regulation I take it all the way down and don't give the other team the chance to draw a PI on the last play or whatever.