• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3 Falcons @ Saints (MNF)

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hated rival Saints are up again.

On paper this game looks to be a fairly high scoring game as ATL is averaging close to 30 pts a game and the Saints are always able to score with Brees and HC Sean Payton.

Both teams have made a big investments on DEF that have yet to show up for the 2016 season, but it's early still. The Falcons might get their #1 draft pick Keanu Neal back for this game. He's been practicing this week and may also get the rookie LB DeVondre Campbell back this week.

They re-signed O'Brien Scofield this week to bolster a continued weak pass rush, but strangely released RB Terron Ward leaving only 2 RBs on the 53, but 6 WRs...we'll have to see how that works out.

The Saints have their own injury troubles, especially at CB...lost the young CB PJ Williams to IR last week, and Delvin Breaux is out with a broken leg...plus several guys questionable including Cameron Jordan, but I expect most of those guys to play.

Falcons imo are slightly better, and a bit healthier team, but they've had problems hanging on to the ball down there. Much has been made of the Katrina anniversary, but I still like the Falcons in this game...27-24.

Eco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,396.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the 'aints

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
falcons dont stand a chance....... :suds:

I picked the Falcons from the jump.

For a change, the Saints gave them the gifts...couple that with Saints have too many guys on IR...Falcons get a rare win in NOLA.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked the Falcons from the jump.

For a change, the Saints gave them the gifts...couple that with Saints have too many guys on IR...Falcons get a rare win in NOLA.
yeah that effort was bad, injuries or not......im not sure payton wants to be there anymore

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah that effort was bad, injuries or not......im not sure payton wants to be there anymore

Indeed, the DEF played terrible...the only good DEF game this yr was vs NYG.

Payton, well he took the money on the extension, had to know he'd out last Brees and be rebuilding during this contract. Stability is a major deal in the NFL, but I'm not sure how Loomis or Dimitroff have kept their jobs.