• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3 eliminator discussion

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better late than never. Whod u guys go with? I went with chargers.

But tough slate

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better late than never. Whod u guys go with? I went with chargers.

But tough slate
I think I would switch it up if Herbert doesn't play. May do it anyway. Apparently, his ribs are not doing well and he wants to tough it out, but the coaches and doctors want him to rest and heal. Limits your options now, though since the 1pm games have kicked off. The Rams are probably your best bet unless you want to mess with that Atl/Sea or Dal/NYG game. I wouldn't touch either.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I would switch it up if Herbert doesn't play. May do it anyway. Apparently, his ribs are not doing well and he wants to tough it out, but the coaches and doctors want him to rest and heal. Limits your options now, though since the 1pm games have kicked off. The Rams are probably your best bet unless you want to mess with that Atl/Sea or Dal/NYG game. I wouldn't touch either.
Crap i forgot about that! Thank you. I wondered why the line was so low. Had some family things this week and hadnt paid attention. Would have to switch to a late fame. Ugh terrible choices.I already picked colts week 1. Yolo?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crap i forgot about that! Thank you. I wondered why the line was so low. Had some family things this week and hadnt paid attention. Would have to switch to a late fame. Ugh terrible choices.I already picked colts week 1. Yolo?
Who did you end up taking?