• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 3... @CLE

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steelers open up as 5pt underdogs...

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really just hope to see the OL continue to improve... And I sure hope Najee took notice in film study this week. Hopefully that means he'll start to trust his assignments more & not try to bounce shit outside. And if they can get some traction here it would help out Trubisky immensely.

Trubisky has to be feeling the heat at this point. I'm sure we'll see more shots down the field, but that probably just means more bad throws. Hope I'm wrong.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really just hope to see the OL continue to improve... And I sure hope Najee took notice in film study this week. Hopefully that means he'll start to trust his assignments more & not try to bounce shit outside. And if they can get some traction here it would help out Trubisky immensely.

Trubisky has to be feeling the heat at this point. I'm sure we'll see more shots down the field, but that probably just means more bad throws. Hope I'm wrong.
Comparisons between Harris and Warren are coming. If we see Warren being more effective hitting holes, it's going to be pointed out. Warren has earned playing time. An UDFA rookie outplaying a 1st round pick is chum in the water.

The fans were never going to be very patient with Trubisky. How long can we wallow in these kinds of performances? Not only with the media and the fans yelling for change, but the Offense is already finger-pointing at each other. With all their problems, the OL's pass blocking is at least passable. And the WR's and TE's are open all day, like Denny's.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparisons between Harris and Warren are coming. If we see Warren being more effective hitting holes, it's going to be pointed out. Warren has earned playing time. An UDFA rookie outplaying a 1st round pick is chum in the water.

The fans were never going to be very patient with Trubisky. How long can we wallow in these kinds of performances? Not only with the media and the fans yelling for change, but the Offense is already finger-pointing at each other. With all their problems, the OL's pass blocking is at least passable. And the WR's and TE's are open all day, like Denny's.
Najee needs to get back to running with authority and quit trying to be a creator. "Want to see a MFer's eyes" he said in camp when talking about not wanting to wear a visor. Seems to be the opposite of his mentality through 2 weeks. Warren is hungry AF and I love his intensity. Watching him pop LBers with OR without the ball is football pron. I'm fully onboard with giving Warren more touches. That will help get Najee healthy (if he is playing hurt).

It is alarming seeing the frustrations boiling on the surface. That's not usual, but then again we had grown accustomed to a franchise QB commanding respect. Now we get a reminder of what the huddle can be like without that presence, and having a supporting cast as young as it is. We knew it would take time to develop this young nucleus and it is encouraging to see the OL taking a step forward. But it is very difficult to watch Mitch's tunnel vision & this JV offensive playcalling. But the fact is, Canada is doing just enough to scheme up plays that incorporate open shots down the field. But there is no rhythm to it, and the designs are largely trying to find open grass within a 10-12yd window. Canada needs to do a better job of instilling a downfield mindset, and Mitch needs to do a better job of working his progressions & taking shots.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this Thursday game goes the same way as the first two...

Week 4, with the Jets visiting. If they come out flat, that home crowd is going to be HELL. Metal detectors better be watching for D batteries. And vendors shouldn't be handing out any glass or aluminum beers. Plastic cups only.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winovich on IR. Clowney is out. Garrett DNP, on a short week. And Stefanski is a question too.

Browns are going to be pass-rushing with the water boy.

Trubisky will have no excuses for his hurry up and check down.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Winovich on IR. Clowney is out. Garrett DNP, on a short week. And Stefanski is a question too.

Browns are going to be pass-rushing with the water boy.

Trubisky will have no excuses for his hurry up and check down.
The Browns' fans excuses are already preordained... lol

But somehow I just don't see the Steelers winning this game on a short week in hostile territory. This offense just keeps producing more questions than answers, and Matt Canada is calling plays off an index card with his crayon scribbles (9-10 plays in his arsenal).

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Browns will only be without Clowney... But a lot of their players, 2 big names on their OL alone, are less than 100%.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Browns will only be without Clowney... But a lot of their players, 2 big names on their OL alone, are less than 100%.
Where does Garrett usually line up?

I know he's the LDE. so he's over Chuks by design. But does he flip sides to find matchups, or do they keep him on that side?

Just wondering if they try to abuse Moore with him, or if we get to see how good of a RT Chuks really is.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where does Garrett usually line up?

I know he's the LDE. so he's over Chuks by design. But does he flip sides to find matchups, or do they keep him on that side?

Just wondering if they try to abuse Moore with him, or if we get to see how good of a RT Chuks really is.
He is usually at RDE so he'll be over Dan Moore the most.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I saw he was listed at LDE.
Maybe they move him around? But from what I recall in previous games vs him, he's primarily going up against the LT.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
**The Browns' fans excuses are already preordained... lol

But somehow I just don't see the Steelers winning this game on a short week in hostile territory. This offense just keeps producing more questions than answers, and Matt Canada is calling plays off an index card with his crayon scribbles (9-10 plays in his arsenal).

** = :laugh3:

Well dammit seems that you're saying the Steelers have already won.

Do you know what the score will be?

I could make some money off the game with info like that.