• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3 Baltimore

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's put last week behind us. Wouldn't it be typical Cowboys to go out and look like world beaters after that trash performance from last week? Although we will see first hand what we passed on with Henry

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realistically. (Assuming the team shows up)
I believe our Defense should be able to handle lamar & the receiving game. Henry running will be the wild card.

The match up we must improve on if we are going to win is our OC vs. their DC. if our offense struggles against their stout defense. Could be a long game for us.
If our Offense steps up (which they havent really this year so far) & we can dictate the game from that side of the ball. When on the other side lamar will make mistakes & become one dimensional trying to do to much on his own, making it easier on our defense. Even though he will have rushing stats the media gushes over, it will hurt their team & their scoring.

Now if their Defense defeats our offense. Will put even more pressure on our Defense & time of possession. They will dictate to us & Lamar wont have to attempt to be Superman & will be a long day for us.

In short. Our Offense has do better. Which against a Ravens defense. Isnt the easiest of feats. That is the key match up.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw we signed Carlos Watkins. At least he will try. We are dying at DT though

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw we signed Carlos Watkins. At least he will try. We are dying at DT though
I think we need to do at DT like we did Center.
Just keep drafting them until we find "the guy" we arent gonna fix that spot by bargain shopping.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this game will say something about both teams. Baltimore and a possibilty of 0-3 will have their short hairs standing up while Dallas 's manhood is in question.

Looking forward to seeing this one.
Yep. There are no season Ender's in game 3 but this is a game both teams need in the worst way. Get your ass whipped here and you know you have issues this year

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with everyone here. Ravens will be coming in 0-2 , knowing they could be 2-0, ready to go. Im sure they are hearing the playoff stat of teams starting 0-3. In reality , 0-3 in a 17 game season is slightly different in to a 16 game season - but 0-3 is 0-3.

Thought we had a great game plan for Watson in Week 1. Now Watson is no where near the running threat LJ is but you have to believe extra emphasis has been put on defending mobile QBs this year considering the rest of our division all have them now. It seems like Lamar dominated us the last time he played us. Should be a good one.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with everyone here. Ravens will be coming in 0-2 , knowing they could be 2-0, ready to go. Im sure they are hearing the playoff stat of teams starting 0-3. In reality , 0-3 in a 17 game season is slightly different in to a 16 game season - but 0-3 is 0-3.

Thought we had a great game plan for Watson in Week 1. Now Watson is no where near the running threat LJ is but you have to believe extra emphasis has been put on defending mobile QBs this year considering the rest of our division all have them now. It seems like Lamar dominated us the last time he played us. Should be a good one.
I'm really hoping that the deciding factor in this game doesn't boil down to a RB who wanted to play for Dallas but ended up in Baltimore

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Realistically. (Assuming the team shows up)
I believe our Defense should be able to handle lamar & the receiving game. Henry running will be the wild card.

The match up we must improve on if we are going to win is our OC vs. their DC. if our offense struggles against their stout defense. Could be a long game for us.
If our Offense steps up (which they havent really this year so far) & we can dictate the game from that side of the ball. When on the other side lamar will make mistakes & become one dimensional trying to do to much on his own, making it easier on our defense. Even though he will have rushing stats the media gushes over, it will hurt their team & their scoring.

Now if their Defense defeats our offense. Will put even more pressure on our Defense & time of possession. They will dictate to us & Lamar wont have to attempt to be Superman & will be a long day for us.

In short. Our Offense has do better. Which against a Ravens defense. Isnt the easiest of feats. That is the key match up.
The offense is not getting it done so far. Too many field goals. You can't win a shootout by kicking field goals.

They need to give Flournoy a chance at some point. Brooks and Tolbert not getting it done as WR 3 and 4. They play with no fire.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. There are no season Ender's in game 3 but this is a game both teams need in the worst way. Get your ass whipped here and you know you have issues this year
Yep, things could go south real quick

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this game will say something about both teams. Baltimore and a possibilty of 0-3 will have their short hairs standing up while Dallas 's manhood is in question.

Looking forward to seeing this one.
Yep…

Both teams have plenty to prove coming into this one and it’s absolutely can’t miss viewing. The talking points for both teams have already been predetermined too… win or lose. The leering press will have lots to say.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game Day

which team imposes their will today?

Lots to learn from this one.
The biggest hope to stop the run game today is the Balt OL is playing nowhere near the level of how the Saints OL is so far. The Saints blocked us, sealed us, schemed us and dominated us. Even the WRs last week on our LBers and safeties were dominant.Hopefully Baltimore wasn't watching...

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The biggest hope to stop the run game today is the Balt OL is playing nowhere near the level of how the Saints OL is so far. The Saints blocked us, sealed us, schemed us and dominated us. Even the WRs last week on our LBers and safeties were dominant.Hopefully Baltimore wasn't watching...
. Last week was embarrassing . Sad day for Cowboys fans. I think I am numb to those type of losses. I was not even angry last week. They either respond and compete today or they get their asses kicked again. Jeckl and Hyde is what this team is.

Derek Carr normally plays well against the Cowboys was the other problem last week. Previous week they played against 3rd string tackles. saints OL is obviously better than the Browns. Watson also holds the ball way too long.

I don't have a good feeling about this game. Have the Cowboys even beaten the Ravens before? Lol, not very often have they been able to beat the Ravens.

Cowboys got practice squad type back up receivers in Tolbert and Brooks. Cooks just looks washed to me
So Dak only really has Lamb and Ferg. At some point they need to activate Flournoy and give him chances in the red zone.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys 23-21. Brandon Aubrey wins it with a 70 yarder
I would take this result. Aubrey next contract is going to be nice for him. The entire NFL is watching this guy make these kicks so he is going to be paid . Huge leg and accurate. This team has never had a kicker like this guy.