• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 2!!!!!!!!

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone pointed out that the refs should have flagged Hill for taking his helmet off after KC's TD? That would have pushed the PAT back, most likely ending up that the Chiefs don't go for 2. Then the game doesn't go to OT.
I've seen it on message boards. Chiefs are generally mad about the helmet to helmet that took out Sammy Watkins. Both teams had a lot of penalties and one flag thrown or not thrown probably swung it.

Chargers won the coin flip in OT. I'll never feel sorry for a team that wins a coin flip in OT.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chargers got cheated there with the no penalty on Hill. That's not debatable, that's a fact. With that said, do we expect Reid and Mahomes to not go for 2 to tie it up there and do we expect Mahomes to not convert there?? Like, even with the penalty, I'd put money on Mahomes still finding a way to convert the 2 pt try and go into OT. Great game by Herbert though. Showed a TON of potential and I believe the Chargers should go with him the rest of the way. Teams got no film on him really so they could dial some things up that would catch opposing defenses off and he was much better out there than Tyrod was last week.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fruckin refs. Wow can you make it any more obvious
You are in a week two thread LOL

The Office Reaction GIF