• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 16 Rams VS HAWKS

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks ball. Put another TD on the Rams.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s crazy is the Rams could still miss the playoffs

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That D looked pretty sharp when they needed to be. Bodes well going into the playoffs. Need them to stay healthy, but you feel a lot better knowing the D isn't going to fold as easily as they did the first half of the season.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So proud of this defense, that was a good offense and they didn't allow a TD. Wow what a turn around by Norton!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Proud of the Boys.

They showed knowing that they had to TCB to win the divison.....

Season 4 Comedy GIF by Brockmire

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go TITANS!

I'd love to see Tennessee throttle that smug fuck Rodgers tonight. GB has only faced about 4 or 5 quality opponents all year. Tonight they'll face another one. A GB loss would give hope to a 1st round bye for the Hawks.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go TITANS!

I'd love to see Tennessee throttle that smug fuck Rodgers tonight. GB has only faced about 4 or 5 quality opponents all year. Tonight they'll face another one. A GB loss would give hope to a 1st round bye for the Hawks.

Here it is

Green Bay: L vs TEN, L vs CHI
NO: L vs Carolina

and we win vs SF

It's ours

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go TITANS!

The game against the Titans mean nothing, not a thing for the Hawks. If GB wins they Still have to beat the Bears if they lose and beat the Bears it means nothing. If Greenbays loses only one game in their last two then make it against the Bears ( Oh and the Saints need to drop one more also.

If Greenbay loses to the Titans they still clinch #1 seed with a win over the Bears. If they Beat the Titans and Lose to the Bears Seattle Holds the Tiebreaker because they would have same conference record ( if Seattle Beats the 49ers ) Right Now the Packers are playing a AFC team so the Packers would still have the Better Conference record over Seattle if they lost to the Titans.

Before the Hawks play against the 49ers they will know if they have a shot at the #1 seed. Saints and Greenbay games are played at 10am.

the "NFC WEST CHAMPS ARE HERE!"

Last edited:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statement game... Huge GL stand... That set the tone for the rest of the game... Offense putting the game away on a long drive resulting in a TD with 2:50 left in the 4th quarter... Nice to have Penny back getting some PT... He will be a great asset in the postseason.... Great job all around... Division Champs!

Rooting against GB tonight... Go Titans!

Last edited:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Snow in GB, its going to be a fun one.
Love games like this... Do you remember that game between the Hawks/Chiefs i that Monsoon? Ricky Watters was our RB... That game broke a record for the most shoes lost during a game... I remember Ricky Watters shoes fell of 3x's on one drive... It was crazy... Mud was 3 inches thick...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here it is

Green Bay: L vs TEN, L vs CHI
NO: L vs Carolina

and we win vs SF

It's ours

The game against the Titans mean nothing, not a thing for the Hawks. If GB wins they Still have to beat the Bears if they lose and beat the Bears it means nothing. If Greenbays loses only one game in their last two then make it against the Bears ( Oh and the Saints need to drop one more also.

If Greenbay loses to the Titans they still clinch #1 seed with a win over the Bears. If they Beat the Titans and Lose to the Bears Seattle Holds the Tiebreaker because they would have same conference record ( if Seattle Beats the 49ers ) Right Now the Packers are playing a AFC team so the Packers would still have the Better Conference record over Seattle if they lost to the Titans.

Before the Hawks play against the 49ers they will know if they have a shot at the #1 seed. Saints and Greenbay games are played at 10am.

the "NFC WEST CHAMPS ARE HERE!"
Well playoff implications aside I'd still love to see Tennessee kick the shit out of Green Bay tonight

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love games like this... Do you remember that game between the Hawks/Chiefs i that Monsoon? Ricky Watters was our RB... That game broke a record for the most shoes lost during a game... I remember Ricky Watters shoes fell of 3x's on one drive... It was crazy... Mud was 3 inches thick...

No sadly before my time, my memories of the Seahawks don't really begin until Darrell Jackson and the 2005 seasons, 3 times vs the Rams, and the season ended the perfect way with a TD going through Jackson's hands. Jackson was a great WR, except for the whole catching the ball thing.

I verily remember Hologram's announcement of coming to Seattle. When I was little I mostly watched the Mariners Ken JR, Randy, Eagar, ect. My folks are nonsports fans so what little time I had went to watching the M's.