• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 15, Seattle Seahawks @ Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, Sunday, 12/19/21, 1:25 PM PDT

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two fabulous and well-balanced, all-team performances in-a-row by the Rams can only lead to the same even with a short week and another round of covid sicknesses. McVay has discovered that if he uses all of his available players on both sides of the ball and on STs and he keeps the opponent guessing, his team responds with stellar performances after stellar performances. I suspect we may see a small drop-off in the level of play due to the aforementioned circumstances but I know AD is going to have a great game and so will E.Jones, Gaines, and most of the offense like Stafford and Cooper Kupp. Should be a fun game and I know we will come away with a win unless OSFB shows-up and he goes away from what he has been doing the last two weeks.

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or if the Rams lose any more players due to Covid protocols. Any more loses and they won't have much of a team to field.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OBJ is out for covid I heard this morning. I'm sure more will follow. They all share a locker room. I wonder what would happen if for example a starting QB tests positive the night before the Super Bowl. Will they move the game to a different Sunday? :noidea: The league had better fix this fast one way or the other.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. The Pro Sports leagues should really give-up the notion that quarantining people, vaxxing, and wearing masks are all useless. Albeit, if peeps what to do all that stuff, have at it. Many hospitals across the country are abandoning all of the aforementioned except in extreme cases like during surgery and sech because to be fully protected at a very high rate, you have to be in a full Hazard Lab 5 garb with a complete sealed mask and visor (Ya can't play any sport with that).

Covid is all over the world, it isn't going anywhere, and it will be a semi-seasonal thing sort of like the Influenza virus is which I just had a yearly episode (I always love the simultaneous puking and diarrhea-Just look forward to that!). Natural immunity is being shown to be most effective worldwide. At any rate, I suspect the people running things will eventually figure this out, otherwise we will never finish seasons if they continue with these game postponements and cancellation insanity.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Covid is the only thing giving the Hawks a chance this weekend. Although as long as aaron donald is good to go, you should win 17-13 still.

Good luck!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. The Pro Sports leagues should really give-up the notion that quarantining people, vaxxing, and wearing masks are all useless. Albeit, if peeps what to do all that stuff, have at it. Many hospitals across the country are abandoning all of the aforementioned except in extreme cases like during surgery and sech because to be fully protected at a very high rate, you have to be in a full Hazard Lab 5 garb with a complete sealed mask and visor (Ya can't play any sport with that).

Covid is all over the world, it isn't going anywhere, and it will be a semi-seasonal thing sort of like the Influenza virus is which I just had a yearly episode (I always love the simultaneous puking and diarrhea-Just look forward to that!). Natural immunity is being shown to be most effective worldwide. At any rate, I suspect the people running things will eventually figure this out, otherwise we will never finish seasons if they continue with these game postponements and cancellation insanity.
I'm no doctor but I'm wondering if Omicron is just this years cold. And its showing up on covid tests because covid is a cold virus. This would explain why the covid vaccine is not blocking it. But I don't know what they are finding at the Rams practice facility. If its Delta covid or Omicron. I do know everyone at the Rams facility has been vaccinated at least that's what they are saying.
So now the Rams have to zoom practice while the Hags don't. Seems totally unfair.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some young hungry players will be on the field again for the Rams this week. This proved helpful on Monday. These guys came to play and be noticed. I expect them to do well against the Seahawks. GO RAMS!

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams beat the Cardinals; I hope they are still on earth. Don't take the Seahawks lightly.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true, Shane C. That little snake in Seattle, Pete Carroll likes to come in and just steal shit like a win when we are hamstrung by the league for covid and on a short week. But hey, it is up to McVay to prepare these guys again for the Seahawks and all the shit they do under these circumstances.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's true, Shane C. That little snake in Seattle, Pete Carroll likes to come in and just steal shit like a win when we are hamstrung by the league for covid and on a short week. But hey, it is up to McVay to prepare these guys again for the Seahawks and all the shit they do under these circumstances.
Seattle always seems to find a way to beat the Rams once a season.

Won't be easy to go 2-0 against them, even though they look their worst in a long time.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Donald is listed as having a knee injury. Hope he doesn't miss the game.

returnofjakedog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an fyi for Rams' fans: the Seahawks' Tyler Lockett and Alex Collins have both entered COVID protocol. Their status for the game is currently unknown.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller now in covid protocol. The bright side is if your team are all going to get covid, this week is better than during the playoffs. If I were McVay I'd have Hendo cough on everyone. LOL

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rams vs Seahawks postponed

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen 7 pm PT and 4 pm PT. Not sure what time the game starts on Tuesday.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be 4 PM Tuesday PST. Talk about short weeks.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to stop testing asymptomatic players. If you are feeling sick than get tested and stay home no matter what your ailment is but to put players that feel fine on covid protocol well that's just not going to work. Not in the NFL the NBA MLB College sports and Olympic contestants...imagine the mess at the Olympics with athletes that feel great being forced to sit and lose a medal because of some stupid test. Most likely made in China.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are spot on Rambunctious as the NFLPA has stated the exact same thing. And what is even worse is the reason they are getting so many false positives with this testing. They continue to use the wrong test vehicle of which the inventor of the PCR already stated that it should not be used for virus-presence diagnostics.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams got a break as some players have come off the health and safety protocols like OBJ. They also signed some great PS additions and we should be good-to-go against Seattle Tuesday Afternoon.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams got a break as some players have come off the health and safety protocols like OBJ. They also signed some great PS additions and we should be good-to-go against Seattle Tuesday Afternoon.
They also got a break from the Lions beating the Cards.

Go Rams. Beat the Hawks and you control your playoff road.