• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 14, New England Patriots @ Los Angeles Rams, Thursday, 12/10/20, 5:20 PM PST

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a great team win in the desert against the resurgent Cardinals, we go home for a Thursday night contest against Belicheat and his new New England Patriots. McVay is going to be the key to this game. He has to prepare the team better as we are on a short week and facing the master at defending the McVay offense. If there was a game on the schedule where McVay could and may have to go to the Jumbo, it is this one.

You know Belicheat is going to bring the 46 just like in the snooperbowl in some variation, so McVay's play calling is going to have to be spot on. McVay won't be able to pull a Miami or the last San Fran game where he just went helter skelter throwing the ball for no particular reason or Belicheat will eat him alive with a suffocating D. Be sure Goff is going to get pressured, so McVay is going to have to take the pressure off by going to the Jumbo and getting the ball out of Goff's hands as quickly as possible. Maybe that was another reason we ran the ball yesterday 21 times.

Should be a good game and if we are leading at the half we are now 33-0 when that happens.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brockers is day-to-day as he has a hip/thigh pointer compliments of that slobberknocker LB Troy Reeder. If he can't go Thursday, Gaines and Joseph-Day will fill-in.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my weekly bitch about those damn double C/Two bananas helmets and those flat-out gay, pajama/girdle-colored boner white uniforms. Man, that whole arrangement is just plain ridiculously pussified and makes us look like a bunch of dudes in their practice unis on game-day. I just can't stand this product. It is gawd-awful and should have never been released. The same can be said for that limp-biscuit-inspired logo. Give me Rambunctious' avatar as the real Rams logo!!

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cam Akers needs to get a big dose of bigboy NFL reality. The dude carried the ball a great deal yesterday and suddenly he is being held out of practice and may not play against the Patriots on Thursday. Apparently he has excessive soreness and a shoulder injury of some nature. Gotta learn the hard way I suppose.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is my weekly bitch about those damn double C/Two bananas helmets and those flat-out gay, pajama/girdle-colored boner white uniforms. Man, that whole arrangement is just plain ridiculously pussified and makes us look like a bunch of dudes in their practice unis on game-day. I just can't stand this product. It is gawd-awful and should have never been released. The same can be said for that limp-biscuit-inspired logo. Give me Rambunctious' avatar as the real Rams logo!!
Yes they look like underwear that was laying on the bedroom floor since last game

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a great team win in the desert against the resurgent Cardinals, we go home for a Thursday night contest against Belicheat and his new New England Patriots. McVay is going to be the key to this game. He has to prepare the team better as we are on a short week and facing the master at defending the McVay offense. If there was a game on the schedule where McVay could and may have to go to the Jumbo, it is this one.

You know Belicheat is going to bring the 46 just like in the snooperbowl in some variation, so McVay's play calling is going to have to be spot on. McVay won't be able to pull a Miami or the last San Fran game where he just went helter skelter throwing the ball for no particular reason or Belicheat will eat him alive with a suffocating D. Be sure Goff is going to get pressured, so McVay is going to have to take the pressure off by going to the Jumbo and getting the ball out of Goff's hands as quickly as possible. Maybe that was another reason we ran the ball yesterday 21 times.

Should be a good game and if we are leading at the half we are now 33-0 when that happens.
13-3, Damn, Retro, you sound really pissy for not having played the game yet! Patriots have no offense, you should have this.....

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great run by Akers nice reach for Goff over the line TD!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O.K that is enough Racer. Stop the bullshit posts on here or go back to your home page.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man why is this guy such a fuck up ... I just don't get it...luckily the run game is showing up.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams have 166 total yards to 22 for the Patriots.