• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 14, Las Vegas Raiders @ Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, Thursday Night Football, Thursday, 12/08/22, 5:15PM PST

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Short week. Game against the Raiders is on Thursday Night Football. This will be loss number 10 with five games left to this miserable season. Have fun everyone watching this team continue to self-destruct. Lots of new and younger players auditioning for next season.

Last edited:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not counting on Baker turning the season around but at least he has an arm strong enough to get the ball downfield. It is looking like he may play on Thursday.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not counting on Baker turning the season around but at least he has an arm strong enough to get the ball downfield. It is looking like he may play on Thursday.
not sure how he learns enough of the playbook by Thursday, or if he would even be an improvement over Perkins ( if he is the one who is starting ).

Mayfield has the lowest QBR in the league at 18.2- that is awful. He has not been the same QB for a couple of years.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure how he learns enough of the playbook by Thursday, or if he would even be an improvement over Perkins ( if he is the one who is starting ).

Mayfield has the lowest QBR in the league at 18.2- that is awful. He has not been the same QB for a couple of years.
Yeah I guess the latest is he will not be ready by Thursday but Wolford did not practice today. So we may see Perkins again.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perkins will get the nod. We may see Cookus before Mayfield.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ready....

Good luck, guys!!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Perkins starting, the offense will be unwatchable.
Well I dont mind seeing Perkins in there. Wolford has a weak arm, Perkins is younger and a big strong guy that can run!

Did he have a good game his last start, no, but it was his first start, and almost anyone would struggle when your #3 WR , who has been hurt all year is now your #1 guy, you are starting 2nd and 3rd string olineman, your starting TE is hurt and your RB's aren't very good, plus the play calling is atrocious!!

Mayfield stinks, i'm fine with running the table with Perkins, he will either stink, or just maybe be a serviceable backup next year, and at this point we will probably lose out no matter who the QB is, because the defense also stinks!!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody want to bet on the game? I will give you the points.....

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I dont mind seeing Perkins in there. Wolford has a weak arm, Perkins is younger and a big strong guy that can run!

Did he have a good game his last start, no, but it was his first start, and almost anyone would struggle when your #3 WR , who has been hurt all year is now your #1 guy, you are starting 2nd and 3rd string olineman, your starting TE is hurt and your RB's aren't very good, plus the play calling is atrocious!!

Mayfield stinks, i'm fine with running the table with Perkins, he will either stink, or just maybe be a serviceable backup next year, and at this point we will probably lose out no matter who the QB is, because the defense also stinks!!

Yeah, I'd rather see Perkins than Wolford, but that's a low bar. Even Cookus would be intriguing. Can't imagine Baker would be ready, but what the hell, why not lol?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'd rather see Perkins than Wolford, but that's a low bar. Even Cookus would be intriguing. Can't imagine Baker would be ready, but what the hell, why not lol?
That's right why the heck not. How could Baker be worse than the last two weeks?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Smed, all those excuses you just gave Perkins, Wolford was playing with those same guys.

And the offense was better than it was with Perkins ( 23 pts vs 10 pts ).

Who cares if Perkins has an arm if he can’t hit his receivers. JaMarcus Russell had a cannon arm but couldn’t hit his receivers either.

Plenty of QB’s have had great careers that didn’t have a cannon arm ( Montana most notably ).

The problem is McVay doesn’t scheme to fit his QB. He still calls the plays like he has Stafford and not adjusting his playcalling for Wolford or Perkins. Both guys need short to intermediate route game plans because Wolford doesn’t have the arm, and Perkins can’t hit his WR’s downfield.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed, all those excuses you just gave Perkins, Wolford was playing with those same guys.

And the offense was better than it was with Perkins ( 23 pts vs 10 pts ).

Who cares if Perkins has an arm if he can’t hit his receivers. JaMarcus Russell had a cannon arm but couldn’t hit his receivers either.

Plenty of QB’s have had great careers that didn’t have a cannon arm ( Montana most notably ).

The problem is McVay doesn’t scheme to fit his QB. He still calls the plays like he has Stafford and not adjusting his playcalling for Wolford or Perkins. Both guys need short to intermediate route game plans because Wolford doesn’t have the arm, and Perkins can’t hit his WR’s downfield.
Well they actually are legitimate excuses!

35-49 for 400 yards 2 td's 0 int in preseason, I get it it was preseason!!

I also get it that hes still pretty much a rookie ,But I think he has more potential than Wolford.
Wolford also had the luxury of the Rams rushing the ball for over 170 yards the game they scored 23.
Wolford has also been on the Rams roster for a few years now and has a better grasp of whats going on, and its a small sample size but still a 58% completion rate isnt all that good?

I dont know the answer but I would give Perkins more than a 1 game audition, it was 1 game???

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well they actually are legitimate excuses!

35-49 for 400 yards 2 td's 0 int in preseason, I get it it was preseason!!

I also get it that hes still pretty much a rookie ,But I think he has more potential than Wolford.
Wolford also had the luxury of the Rams rushing the ball for over 170 yards the game they scored 23.
Wolford has also been on the Rams roster for a few years now and has a better grasp of whats going on, and its a small sample size but still a 58% completion rate isnt all that good?

I dont know the answer but I would give Perkins more than a 1 game audition, it was 1 game???

For me, it's moot. I don't see either really worthy of the position, give Cookus a shot.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramsey has given up 7 TD’s in coverage this season.

Worst in the league.

He’s just not the same guy anymore and teams know it and are going after him as a result.