• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 13... vsWFT

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Game Info: Week 13

Pittsburgh Steelers vs Washington Football Team

Monday, December 7, 2020 at 5:00 PM

B8D8DFL.png

Betting line: -8
Over/under: 42

Last Regular Season Meeting: Steelers (W) 38-16 vs Washington
Win streak: 6 games PIT
Last 3 Meetings: PIT 3 - 0 WAS
Last 10 Meetings: PIT 7 - 3 WAS

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interested to see both your opinions on this game. Gonna be a tuff challenge for us but I like our chances against the spread and have bet accordingly...without real money lol. Actually took the bet with the opening line at 11.5.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interested to see both your opinions on this game. Gonna be a tuff challenge for us but I like our chances against the spread and have bet accordingly...without real money lol. Actually took the bet with the opening line at 11.5.
Skins have a great shot at winning this game if they can surprise them early. Steelers are consistently slow in the 1st half and their coaches take a while to adjust to anything.

Tomlin was pissed off after the Ravens game, so I'm hoping he lit some sort of fire underneath this underwhelming ass of a team. Tomlin is a pretty good finisher in the regular season. But I suspect if they continue the same offensive scheme then they will undoubtedly suffer from the lows associated with their unreliable pass-catchers. Luckily for the Steelers they have the defense to keep them in any game by affording their offense more time to "figure it out".

Its pretty rare for the Steelers to lay back to back eggs on the field. I suspect the Steelers will win this game, but its not going to be sexy.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts as well David. Great team with tons of talent.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts as well David. Great team with tons of talent.

Cuz we had a QB turnstile to begin the season. Gibson was brought on slowly...our Oline was a train wreck of multiple 3 rd string players... RR diagnosed with cancer...DHaskins drama, sexual harassment drama in FO, Dan Snyder drama and our name taken from us...so that we can be

Oh and then the Covid and lack of pre season every team dealt with.

Testament to this team that they’ve been resilient and as healthy as they have ever been. First time I’ve seen my squad actually appear to play as a TEAM and have each other’s back.

It’s fricking a breath of fresh air for this weary REDSKIN fan, let me tell ya.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz we had a QB turnstile to begin the season. Gibson was brought on slowly...our Oline was a train wreck of multiple 3 rd string players... RR diagnosed with cancer...DHaskins drama, sexual harassment drama in FO, Dan Snyder drama and our name taken from us...so that we can be

Oh and then the Covid and lack of pre season every team dealt with.

Testament to this team that they’ve been resilient and as healthy as they have ever been. First time I’ve seen my squad actually appear to play as a TEAM and have each other’s back.

It’s fricking a breath of fresh air for this weary REDSKIN fan, let me tell ya.
Wow. That is certainly a lot to overcome. I’ve seen & heard great things, so yea it’s definitely puzzling to see them at 4 wins. I’ve always had a ton of respect for Rivera. He was a fantastic hire for Snyder.

Someone told me the WFT O-line has been playing a lot better lately. Steelers D-line hasn’t been playing nearly as good as they had been. Still solid though. Very glad to have Tuitt back. D-line just isn’t the same without him.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think theres much to read into with this... Ben not practicing is likely just a precaution. Tomlin didn't mention anything about it early this week so I fully expect Ben to suit up & play.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a minute sine we've seen Sutton on the outside. Honestly thought we'd see more of Layne.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long has this hip been nagging him? All season or just a few weeks?
Ben has a knee issue. Only just recent.

Boswell has an apparent hip issue that just surfaced. Not sure where that came from, but suddenly their signing of K Matthew Wright to the PS last week makes more sense.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long has this hip been nagging him? All season or just a few weeks?

Probably since 04' when he was drafted.

Seriously, I do gotta say Ben is one of the toughest QBs I've ever watched. I think he just adapted to playing injured all the time.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably since 04' when he was drafted.

Seriously, I do gotta say Ben is one of the toughest QBs I've ever watched. I think he just adapted to playing injured all the time.
Highly recommend this piece if you haven't read it... Pretty cool "walk down memory lane"

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highly recommend this piece if you haven't read it... Pretty cool "walk down memory lane"

Yah but the point I was making with Rothelisberger was the fucker was playing injured probably 74.2% (the percentage is verified by the NFL and Harold) and still able to make insane throws. No QB has pissed me off more than Big Ben. I legit was pissed off to see him escape so many sacks and complete a downfield pass.

Was a good article Face, but Big Ben was playing injured WAY more than he was given credit for.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah but the point I was making with Rothelisberger was the fucker was playing injured probably 74.2% (the percentage is verified by the NFL and Harold) and still able to make insane throws. No QB has pissed me off more than Big Ben. I legit was pissed off to see him escape so many sacks and complete a downfield pass.

Was a good article Face, but Big Ben was playing injured WAY more than he was given credit for.
Agreed. Seeing Ben on crutches or in a walking boot during practice was a pretty regular thing. It blows me away that he was playing for the last 15years with 2 partially torn flexor tendons in his throwing arm. Something nobody knew about until his recently released comeback films he had released before this season. After he hangs up the cleats I'm sure we'll learn a lot more about messed up injuries that he has been playing through throughout his entire career.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Seeing Ben on crutches or in a walking boot during practice was a pretty regular thing. It blows me away that he was playing for the last 15years with 2 partially torn flexor tendons in his throwing arm. Something nobody knew about until his recently released comeback films he had released before this season. After he hangs up the cleats I'm sure we'll learn a lot more about messed up injuries that he has been playing through throughout his entire career.

But seriously Ben Roethlisberger sucks.

*runs and hides*