• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 13: Denver Broncos at Kansas City Chiefs

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like we always fail terribly horribly awfully bad in the turnover department playing the Chiefs the last 5 years. Can't turn the ball over multiple times vs the Chiefs and stand a chance to win.

You have to believe though like Mingo and myself.

We will be winning this time... It's happening. Get the confetti and streamers ready.

(I haven't said this vs the Chiefs for like 6 years now, so if anything it is fun to actually say it for a change) ;)

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like the confidence, and there is definitely been progress in the right direction. If we can win this game it will be huge for the team going forward. I think in past years they were undermanned, but now the talent level is more even, and if we didn't have all the talent on IR it would be even more balanced talent wise.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes may be the best QB to ever play.
Already 50TD , MVP, 2 AFCC games , Super bowl
About to probably go to his 3rd afcc games and maybe his 2nd Super bowl

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kc chiefs GIF by Kansas City Chiefs

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes may be the best QB to ever play.
Already 50TD , MVP, 2 AFCC games , Super bowl
About to probably go to his 3rd afcc games and maybe his 2nd Super bowl
I'd have to agree with this - Mahomes has never had a bad game. Still his injury history has been lucky.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm illiterate about the Chiefs, because I can't Reid. Go Broncos!

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn Directv and KUSA dispute I'll miss this game it looks like.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what? You have to be drunk to believe the best QB in the NFL, at home, in December facing a team that has never beaten him might actually lose? ;)
If you are just drunk - you have a ways to go - I'm at delusional already. @SpringStein inspired the "boring" thread - didn't he?

Broncos beat the Chiefs - because - "Stranger things have happened."

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to believe. I really do. Sadly, I see a beat down in Kansas City. The Broncos will be able to compete against this team when we have all of our starters back next year and the reps that our rookies are getting this season pays dividends. I really think 2021 will be a break out year for our squad. I just can't get on the bandwagon for tomorrow night. The team just isn't ready for prime time against a loaded (gag) Chiefs team.

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to believe. I really do. Sadly, I see a beat down in Kansas City. The Broncos will be able to compete against this team when we have all of our starters back next year and the reps that our rookies are getting this season pays dividends. I really think 2021 will be a break out year for our squad. I just can't get on the bandwagon for tomorrow night. The team just isn't ready for prime time against a loaded (gag) Chiefs team.
I disagree, but because we are missing those starters the team has less margin for error. This team can beat KC tomorrow, the reason for skepticism would be that this team has not show enough consistency to date with a tendency to turn the ball over in big games. No team is not consistent until they are, and I think the Miami game was a display of more consistency. For all intensive purposes this is our Super Bowl. Why not go out and win it?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree, but because we are missing those starters the team has less margin for error. This team can beat KC tomorrow, the reason for skepticism would be that this team has not show enough consistency to date with a tendency to turn the ball over in big games. No team is not consistent until they are, and I think the Miami game was a display of more consistency. For all intensive purposes this is our Super Bowl. Why not go out and win it?
I guess. AGS. I don’t see Denver being remotely close to beating KC and they really haven’t give us any reason for optimism that they can. Talent, coaching and leadership-all are lacking and Miami is nowhere close to be in any parallel with the chiefs.

Could I be wrong? Probably not.

Anyway, FUKC

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andrew Beck activated from IR.

Josh Watson and Troy Fumagalli elevated as COVID replacements and Alijah Holder as the standard PS elevation.

Ed Donatell did not travel to KC. I believe he is expected back full time next week.