• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 12, Los Angeles Rams @ Green Bay Packers, Lambeau Field, Sunday, 11/28/21, 1:25 PM, PST

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we all know what the Rams have to do in order to get back on track and we all pretty much expect no changes from Shit-Fer-Brains even though he agrees he has to get better. Yea, whatever. The Rams are catching the Packers with a lot of injuries and this may help us but until the Rams change things up, this could be a third loss in a row. Hollins and Deayon are possibly returning from an injury, Floyd suffered a concussion against the Niners and may see limited action, and Hollins may or may not play. Since Woods went on the IR, nobody will be waived to make room for Hollins. So we shall see how this one plays out. Rodgers has a really bad toe, so we may see another QB. All-in-all, the talk has to stop and the play on the field will determine if we get back into the W column or we continue down the L column.

Last edited:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This fucking idiot still doesn't get it. You have to run the fucking ball to be successful!!!!

“I think you want to see really good efficiency. I’ve talked about this before, the good offenses have the ability to do either or. It doesn’t mean that you always have to do one or the other. I think you have to be able to give yourself an advantage based on what are some of the things that you anticipate seeing, but I do expect us to be able to run the football at an efficient level,” McVay said. “If we’ve got to be able to run it or throw it, the good offenses can do either or.

Efficiency??? Your RB's avg is 4.7 yet, you still don't use him? This crappy OL is best at Run blocking, yet you continue to try and fit a square peg into a round hole. Goff couldn't read a damn defense and this fucking dummy can't read what the defense is giving him when it counts. Maybe when the smoke clears and he's had his ass handed to him enough we can trade shit for brains for a cpl 1st rounders,

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I saw that whole interview Jermaine. Shit-Fer-Brains has become a class-1-A bullshitter. The more I listened, the more I wanted to turn it off which I finally did. I kept saying "Why don't you just shut that frikin' bullshit piehole and hire a real OC who gets it. Dumbass is going to fool around and we will get our ass whipped on Sunday.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This fucking idiot still doesn't get it. You have to run the fucking ball to be successful!!!!

Efficiency??? Your RB's avg is 4.7 yet, you still don't use him? This crappy OL is best at Run blocking, yet you continue to try and fit a square peg into a round hole. Goff couldn't read a damn defense and this fucking dummy can't read what the defense is giving him when it counts. Maybe when the smoke clears and he's had his ass handed to him enough we can trade shit for brains for a cpl 1st rounders,
Can’t punch the ball running in the “red area” as he put it if he doesn’t bother calling run plays in that area.

Seriously, I think he must be suffering from a concussion or something.

He wants the run game to be efficient, yet his RB’s are averaging 4.7 ypc. How much more efficient do they have to be for him to run the freaking ball?

NO leaned on a no name RB this past week nobody outside of NO had even heard of. They ran him 13 times.

McVay ran Henderson and Michel a whopping 10 times against the 49ers.

It’s not the RB’s coach, it’s YOU! You are the one with the oversized ego that refuses to change your stripes.

And, eventually, the “shine” of your offensive “genius” will wear off, and you will be fired and eventually out of football ( just like Martz who did the same thing you are repeating ).

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When revenue begins to suffer, by people not going to the stadium or games not being watched when they are away, or when his contract expires and the Rams are losing are things that will contribute to when the Limp Biscuit will stop playing with his wife's underwear and fire McVay. Otherwise, we will have to listen to this utter bullshit every time he goes to the podium.

The sad part of this is players who deserved to go to another snooperbowl and actually get a ring will have wasted their careers playing in LA for this fraud.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When revenue begins to suffer, by people not going to the stadium or games not being watched when they are away, or when his contract expires and the Rams are losing are things that will contribute to when the Limp Biscuit will stop playing with his wife's underwear and fire McVay. Otherwise, we will have to listen to this utter bullshit every time he goes to the podium.

The sad part of this is players who deserved to go to another snooperbowl and actually get a ring will have wasted their careers playing in LA for this fraud.
yeah, he's starting to sound like Fisher at the podium, and that is never a good thing.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I saw that whole interview Jermaine. Shit-Fer-Brains has become a class-1-A bullshitter. The more I listened, the more I wanted to turn it off which I finally did. I kept saying "Why don't you just shut that frikin' bullshit piehole and hire a real OC who gets it. Dumbass is going to fool around and we will get our ass whipped on Sunday.
It’s unfortunately a situation where the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
God. Do the Packers still have 11 uninjured people who can play football on their team anymore?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Beaker. The packers have been hit hard by the injury bug and Rodger's toe is really debilitating. He may not play on Sunday.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cheese Head GIFs | Tenor

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaron Rogers is playing versus the Rams. Missed a week of practice with covid-toe or something. Floyd is back from ailed him and Von Miller's ankle is way better with two weeks rest. Deayon is questionable for tomorrow's game. Everyone else seems to be ready to go. We did sign a really raw, smallish LB, Anthony Hines to the PS. Totally useless signing IMO.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well let's see. We have Kupp, Jefferson, Beckham, Koski. At TE, we have Higbee and Blanton, along with do-nothing Hopkins. If push-comes-to-shove, we can always activate from the PS, WRs Akers, Powell, and Jackson. We are good.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad I had high hopes that a big receiver like Skowronek could really fit in with the Rams offense

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams need to pressure Rodgers and protect Stafford. 33 degrees not much wind. perfect football weather.
GO RAMS!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, toe boy will be a little hobbled so that means they'll be running the football like the Niners and Titans did. I hope we bring a run defense.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all liked the notion that Goff is gone and we got the better of the deal with Detroit. The reality is we got a good QB who is becoming chronically banged-up in not just his back and elbows but ankles and other areas like fingers and thumbs on his hands. How long he can go in the future remains to be witnessed. I think one of the reasons his deep balls have been off in the last three or four weeks is because his elbows and hands have been hurt. Now he has chronic back and ankle problems. WE may not get him for the next five years like the King bullshitter forecasted. Reality speaking, it'll probably be closer to two years especially with the longer seasons now in effect. Stafford's has endured alot of wear and tear and we maybe looking for a new QB sooner rather than later. Count on it.