• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 12 lineup dilemnas

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roll with Julius Thomas @ Buffalo or use no.5 waiver priority on Jared Cook.

Pick 2:
Michael Floyd @ Atlanta
Eli Rogers @ Indy
Chris Hogan @ NYJ
Ted Ginn Jr. @ Oakland

Pick 2:
Isaiah Crowell vs NYG
Jeremy Hill @ Baltimore
Devonta Freeman vs Arizona
Tim Hightower vs LA

I'm also thinking of continuing to play Pittsburgh's defense rather than find another to stream.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR is hard because none are good options...

Of the choices I see only one definite start and that is Floyd... the others I don't think matter at all, maybe go Ginn hoping for the Big play TD...

The RB is easy and would go Hill and Freeman... Wouldn't think too hard on that one...

as for TE, are those your only 2 options?? if so I would stay with Thomas as he is most likely to get a TD, but both are not near my top 10 TEs...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id grab Cook...He's gonna become a Rodgers favorite with a weak running game, and protection issues

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hunter Henry or Ladarius Green are about the next best available...

When I was getting a fill in for Thomas earlier this season (bye week and briefly injured), it felt like tight end is almost across the board a game of whack a mole this year...and still kind of feels that way. I sort of don't mind sticking with what he's doing if he gets in the end zone once every 2 weeks, it's tough with the state of their offense though.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've had Hill and Crowell all year and 8 or 9 times out of 10 the one of the 2 I have sitting on my bench goes off...it's awful lol

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thomas,Cook...doesn't really matter, both are TD dependant to be worthy of a start. personally I like Thomas's chances better than that of Cook..but, L. Green maybe worth a shot in game 2 of his 2016, now that he'll have been around for at least a week. little risk since none of the other options are great.

At WR, again, you're praying for a TD, otherwise your not getting much from any of them. Floyd and Roger's are who I'd take.

At RB, Freeman is a given, and with no Gio around, you couldn't pay me to bench Hill, so imho, that's an easy call.

And I'd have to know your other streaming options but I wouldn't feel great about riding the Steelers if they aren't paying Cleveland every week.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stick with JT. Buffalo stink vs TE since Aaron Williams has been out.

Rogers, Floyd (but would look to the waiver wire)

Crowell, Freeman

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'd have to know your other streaming options but I wouldn't feel great about riding the Steelers if they aren't paying Cleveland every week.

For week 12 Cincy or San Diego are the only ones I see that might be viable.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills host JAX, Giants host Cleveland, heck, even the Saints at home against the Rams, should be better than Pitt. @ Indy. SD would be too ,but I'd take either of the 3 I listed over SD, wouldn't touch Cincy and Baltimore...with no Gio, no AJ, they're unlikely to sustain a lot of drives, leading to lots of great field position for Baltimore, and way too much time in the field for the Bungals D

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bills host JAX, Giants host Cleveland, heck, even the Saints at home against the Rams, should be better than Pitt. @ Indy. SD would be too ,but I'd take either of the 3 I listed over SD, wouldn't touch Cincy and Baltimore...with no Gio, no AJ, they're unlikely to sustain a lot of drives, leading to lots of great field position for Baltimore, and way too much time in the field for the Bungals D

Luck in concussion protocol. That would change things drastically.