• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 11!!!!!!!!!!!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When should the eagles go to Hurts?

Ravens have been figured out. They're really limited on offense

Dolphins offense is going to hold them back

The Colts may surprise somebody In January. They have a lot of talent

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bet it does after what you and your fellow fans have been through the last 2 decades.

It's weird seeing the Browns playing meaningful games in week 11. Usually the season is over by week 5 or 6.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Vikings are still mad at the Herschel Walker trade. So they decided to fuck up our draft pick! :heh:
Lol. That's just wrong @Schmoopy1000 . Seriously though, the Cowboys showed a little heart yesterday. Played a pretty good game.Play like that and 6-10/ 7-9 very doable and possibly could even get to 8-8 with a break or 2. As bad as this division has been, it is entertaining to watch.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When should the eagles go to Hurts?

Ravens have been figured out. They're really limited on offense...

Dolphins offense is going to hold them back

The Colts may surprise somebody In January. They have a lot of talent

Eagles: Doug Pederson said during his postgame news conference that if he benches Carson Wentz, if he plays Jalen Hurts, it will tell the #Eagles that the season is over. Translation: He believes the offense would be *worse* with Hurts. Maybe he's wrong, but that's a stunning admission.
— Mike Sielski (@MikeSielski) November 22, 2020

Ravens: Force Lamar to beat you with his arm... Gimmick is over unless he can begin doing this consistently...

Phins: Need to start Fitz moving forward... Their best chance to go to the postseason...

Colts: Anything can happen in the postseason when you have a solid defense...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles: Doug Pederson said during his postgame news conference that if he benches Carson Wentz, if he plays Jalen Hurts, it will tell the #Eagles that the season is over. Translation: He believes the offense would be *worse* with Hurts. Maybe he's wrong, but that's a stunning admission.
— Mike Sielski (@MikeSielski) November 22, 2020

Ravens: Force Lamar to beat you with his arm... Gimmick is over unless he can begin doing this consistently...

Phins: Need to start Fitz moving forward... Their best chance to go to the postseason...

Colts: Anything can happen in the postseason when you have a solid defense...
Agree with everything except the Phins and Fitzpatrick. I don't think benching Tua is the right move. That Broncos D is pretty solid and I don't think too much should be read into that loss. Miami isn't really a big threat yet but they are building something good and with all the draft picks they have, they can become a contender in the next year or 2. Fitz will get them nothing but untimely turnovers, imo. Love the guy but he is not the answer. I think they need to stay the course and be patient.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No qb has ever had a game like cousins did and lost. I gotta find the tweet.

Edit :it changed