• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 11: Miami Dolphins at Denver Broncos

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a much better offensive performance, but it was still hit or miss. The team should resiliency again and allowed the few fans in the stands to go home happy.

I hope this is more of what we can expect going forward, but some really tough games coming up.
I see 3 winnable gam
Care to share which ones you see as winnable?
I think the Broncos can beat the Panthers, Raiders, and Chargers.

Games that depends on which team shows up on the opposite sideline, and they may have a chance to be beat Saints and Bills. The good thing is both the Saints and Bills games will be in Denver.

It will take a near perfect game by the Broncos, and a down game from the Chiefs to win in Arrowhead .
Uh, yep.

I think they can also beat the saints without brees.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly liked being a fan for this game. The Broncos did not disappoint me.

Finally the rushing attack was there and the offense worked. A lot more tackle and guard pulling plays worked - putting extra hats in the running lane. Bolles was absolutely excellent in both pass protection and pulling to lead the rushing attempt.

Drew Lock - played within himself - recovered from an early mistake and maybe had his best game of the season.

Simmons - definitely had his best game of the season - great performance.

Lindsay (who has never fumbled as a pro) and Gordon showed the two headed monster rushing attack that was promised with the Gordon acquisition.

KJ - is looking as good as - if not better than Jeudy.

Chubb had his best game as a Bronco.

Glad to be a Bronco fan today.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can beat NO CAR LAC RAIDERS BILLS. Going into this game not have watched Miami sounded like they feasted on turnovers. So I wondered how would they do with 1 or none on D turnovers. Their O struggles like ours. I need to see Lock play good against good to great front 7's. Miami's front 7 isn't that strong. Miami looked like a 3-6 team with a 6-3 record fools gold. I do like the direction they are going plus multiple high pick assets. John see what you should be doing get us multiple #1's to build this team faster. I can see 8-8 now which puts us in nowhere land come April.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most enjoyable game I've watched this year. Offense showing some spark and determination. Our decimated defense bringing the wood. Although this is arguably a lost year, the valuable reps our young players are getting will bear fruit down the line. Would love to see the Broncos end the season on a winning streak to build confidence going into the off season!