• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 11 2020 Eagles @ Browns

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isaac Seumalo will start. It doesn't look like Zach Ertz will play yet.
According to the Eagles website, there will be a "new", more intense, attitude this week. I'll believe it when I see it.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will watch this game because that's what's fans do, but I'm not even sure if it will even be slightly entertaining or just another frustrating game to watch? How much more can my stomach take seeing Schwartz and the defense stink or Wentz holding on to the ball and fumbling it or his interceptions.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is the shit you people wanted on the field, so i hope you're watching.

Boomers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think anyone wants whats there now dood, they are bad, they've been bad all season, nothing is going to change that.

Boomers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol they are so bad , you just gotta laugh at it at this point lol
and if you think Foles being here would change anything your fooling yourself, its much more then the QB this whole team is bad

Boomers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i wont root for them to lose, but there needs to be a shakeup, starting with Howie.

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol they are so bad , you just gotta laugh at it at this point lol
and if you think Foles being here would change anything your fooling yourself, its much more then the QB this whole team is bad
Wentz is trash though.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, of course foles would have changed things. just straight up.. wentz blew the washington game himself. he handed the browns 9 of their 22 points today. he is literally one of the worst QB's in the league. foles is doing more with a lesser offense. and there is no doubt he is comfortable in the eagles offense. the huge difference between the two is, foles doesn't make continual fatal mistakes. his picks are often deep shots. he takes smart sacks. he doesn't fumble like a champ.

but that isn't the main point. wentz would have brought back significant trade value while we kept foles for 2-3 years. ah, you know what, fuck it. 99% of the clowns here thought wentz was elite, pederson was a great coach, the eagles were set for the future. whatever. enjoy your shit. the entire city usually deserves it.

i've been saying for the last couple of seasons you'll all be sorry when we're struggling to go 8-8. so many talked shit and told me to shut up. FUCKING ENJOY IT.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO, of course foles would have changed things. just straight up.. wentz blew the washington game himself. he handed the browns 9 of their 22 points today. he is literally one of the worst QB's in the league. foles is doing more with a lesser offense. and there is no doubt he is comfortable in the eagles offense. the huge difference between the two is, foles doesn't make continual fatal mistakes. his picks are often deep shots. he takes smart sacks. he doesn't fumble like a champ.

but that isn't the main point. wentz would have brought back significant trade value while we kept foles for 2-3 years. ah, you know what, fuck it. 99% of the clowns here thought wentz was elite, pederson was a great coach, the eagles were set for the future. whatever. enjoy your shit. the entire city usually deserves it.

i've been saying for the last couple of seasons you'll all be sorry when we're struggling to go 8-8. so many talked shit and told me to shut up. FUCKING ENJOY IT.
The curse of Big Dick Nick is a bad one for sure. 3-6.......jeez!

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a fan
I will officially root for an Eagles loss

However, I hope to hell another NFC East team steps up and wins this pathetic division
I think most NFCE fans feel that way about their team in 2020.
As for me even though if Dallas wins the east the likelihood of them advancing in the playoffs is slim to none I still pull for them to win, but if they end up last this season, I won't lose any sleep or break any TVs

Boomers

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most NFCE fans feel that way about their team in 2020.
As for me even though if Dallas wins the east the likelihood of them advancing in the playoffs is slim to none I still pull for them to win, but if they end up last this season, I won't lose any sleep or break any TVs
The difference between First and last might be a game lol, this division is BAD

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never seen a QB, under a good HC, regress in their prime the way Carson has.

So while Carson is undoubtedly missing throws and holding the ball too long...I'm not happy with our coaching on either side of the ball.
-We can't block on O
-we can't execute anything beyond a basic play call,
-our D can't create any TOs,
-our Coach goes for 2 because points
-our coach for 10/11 weeks has abandoned a successful run game because its a passing league even though the QB is struggling
-I see 0 strategy in our play calling: two straight runs get us to 3rd and inches so we try a long developing play that results in an incompletion or 50 yard sack. We then punt. But later in the game we'll go for it on 4th and 17 at our own 30 cus we're down a FG or some shit.

I've completely had enough of Doug and Howie. Almost done with Carson, more so because I fear doug ruined him