• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 10 @ The University of Louisiana at Laf.....I mean, The University of Louisiana. Period.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back after the bye and a disappointing but predictable performance against App. St. Man, I really feel like I'm just repeating myself over and over again but this Idaho team really struggles to come out with 6 in the red zone. That could end up being an issue this week against the Cajuns who have a decent defense by Sun Belt standards.

ULL....I mean UL is coming off a 27-3 pounding of Texas State and (surprise, surprise) they chose Idaho as their homecoming opponent. The Cajuns have really underachieved so far this season having dropped a couple of close ones to NMSU and Tulane but they're a bit better than their record indicates. Gotta admit, I didn't have a lot of time to do much research this week but UL seems like a balanced squad. Seems like they'll want to keep this game relatively low scoring and win in a grind-out type fashion.

Idaho on the other hand would probably be fine with a shoot-out. There are still some depth issues on the defense and they've struggled when they've had to be on the field for a long time. Like usual Idaho needs to control the clock more and stop settling for field goals. Last week that, along with a few real bonehead turnovers, kept the game from being a close one.

Prediction:

Vegas has UL by 6 or so. Seems about right but I don't think Idaho covers. Both teams coming off a bye but I'll take the home team in this one.

Cajuns 30
Vandals 22

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good start so far. Always good to start with a TD on the first drive.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell of a game all the way around. Always nice to get a road W. Only one more win left to go bowling.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed the game this week... Was up in McCall over the weekend. Heard the Vandies put on a good show. Sad i missed it!

Keep it rollin boys!

And as always... Good preview @Cave_Johnson ... Pretty much what i expected out of that game as well as that was quite the travel for an away game. Glad they caught the Cajuns napping.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missed the game this week... Was up in McCall over the weekend. Heard the Vandies put on a good show. Sad i missed it!

Keep it rollin boys!

And as always... Good preview @Cave_Johnson ... Pretty much what i expected out of that game as well as that was quite the travel for an away game. Glad they caught the Cajuns napping.

Twas a good win in all three phases. Just hope they don't come out too cocky against a bad Texas State team.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twas a good win in all three phases. Just hope they don't come out too cocky against a bad Texas State team.
It has trap game written all over it... Wrapping up another 3-game road stretch. Don't remember the last time they won back to back road games? I'm guessing it has been well over 2 decades lol.

3-3 in away games so far... Not too shabby considering 2 of those opponents (UW & WSU) are a combined 16-2.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn... Just looked it up

The last time the Vandals football team won back to back road games was back in 1999.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It has trap game written all over it... Wrapping up another 3-game road stretch. Don't remember the last time they won back to back road games? I'm guessing it has been well over 2 decades lol.

3-3 in away games so far... Not too shabby considering 2 of those opponents (UW & WSU) are a combined 16-2.

All four losses are to teams with 7 or more wins. They're definitely winning the games they should this year.

Don't know the last time they won two on the road in back to back weeks but they did have two road wins in a row earlier this year.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All four losses are to teams with 7 or more wins. They're definitely winning the games they should this year.

Don't know the last time they won two on the road in back to back weeks but they did have two road wins in a row earlier this year.
This year? Not in a row to my knowledge? 99 was the last year they did it

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year? Not in a row to my knowledge? 99 was the last year they did it

They weren't back to back, but they won a road game then had a home loss and then won a road game. So a two game road winning streak. That's obviously not what you meant though.