• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 10: Denver Broncos at Las Vegas Raiders

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock didn`t look right from the beginning of game. Wondering if shoulder still bothering him or something else. Maybe they should shut him down and ride it out with Rypien,etc. If next game vs Miami looks like yesterday with the offense, make a change. Come draft time, and if Denver still only has 3 wins, big decision with first rd pk looming.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone wishing they were in the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes?

Yeah, me too.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock didn`t look right from the beginning of game. Wondering if shoulder still bothering him or something else. Maybe they should shut him down and ride it out with Rypien,etc. If next game vs Miami looks like yesterday with the offense, make a change. Come draft time, and if Denver still only has 3 wins, big decision with first rd pk looming.
Great to see you Randymon!

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone wishing they were in the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes?

Yeah, me too.
I think our issues on offense run well past Lock. I am not saying he doesn't need to own his fair share of the blame, but he is not the only one responsible for the issues we saw on Sunday.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our issues on offense run well past Lock. I am not saying he doesn't need to own his fair share of the blame, but he is not the only one responsible for the issues we saw on Sunday.
Agree, but if we are somehow in a position to get a Trevor Lawrence, you do it without thought. Elway has proven over and over that he's unable to pick a diamond from the rough on QBs so I wouldn't even waste a later pick on one. If you're going to use a development pick, always go OL.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first thing this team needs to change is a change in attitude and desire. When we got down 13-6 this team give up already. Something to be said for that. Nobody seemed to be having fun from the second half on.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As big as any issue this team has, none is bigger than the ineptitude we have at picking coaches to lead the team.

Elway hasn't been able to get it right. Jonn Fox is as close as he's come. I don't see how any young player is going to develop when every year there is a new system being installed.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock is cocky until someone punches him in the face and then He goes full Peterman.

I bet they sit him this week