• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 10, Arizona Cardinals @ Los Angeles Rams, SoFi Stadium, Sunday, 11/13/2022. 1:25 PM PST

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another disaster of a loss in a game the Rams should have easily won. Offense was bad, offensive line was worse especially Evans and Allen, RBs could not get going except for maybe Henderson, WRs especially Jefferson could not catch a pass all day, and all of it falls at the feet of McShit-fer-Brains who takes little responsibility in public for just trying to do too much. Many pundits are now pointing the finger at Shit-fer-Brains for ignoring the O-line and the RB situations for quite some time. Our D is still struggling on the pass rush even though we were damn good against the run. AD and maybe Kupp kept us in the game. I don't know how the Rams are going to play the Cards but it is another game we should easily win.

Last edited:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm going to this game and they better freaking win because I'm going with family who are Cardinal fans...
:gaah:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm going to this game and they better freaking win because I'm going with family who are Cardinal fans...
:gaah:
Good luck man.

At this point, I don’t trust McVay to fix/change anything.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck man.

At this point, I don’t trust McVay to fix/change anything.
McVay needs to stop thinking players are plug and play. But he doesn't have a lot to work with. His #1 RB came back and has not performed, his big Woods replacement is a bust and he has a makeshift offensive line that changes every week.
Lets give him a break :2cents:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay needs to stop thinking players are plug and play. But he doesn't have a lot to work with. His #1 RB came back and has not performed, his big Woods replacement is a bust and he has a makeshift offensive line that changes every week.
Lets give him a break :2cents:
But he’s the one that chooses to 1) play that #1 RB when it is clear to everyone that he is not the same 2) trade Woods for next to nothing and sign Robinson to that ridiculous contract as a replacement and 3) continue to run out Akeem and Evans whenever they are healthy even though they are awful and he has better options but refuses to play them unless absolutely necessary

And that’s not counting ignoring the OL in the draft for a midget WR and a crap ton of DB’s ( most of who shouldn’t be in the league, let alone play ).

It’s on McVay because he is the one who built the team and makes the decisions on who plays and who doesn’t.

Question for you Ram: with the Rams desperate for someone other than Kupp to make plays at WR, why doesn’t McVay play Atwell or better yet, McCutcheon?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck to you Rambunctious. We shall see if McShit-fer-Brains does ANYTHING this week or will it be more spin and nothing gets done? Changes? Well, let's see who is on the field at opening kick-off. Right now, all the Rams have is Stafford to Kupp. Everything else is just bullshit. That has got to be the easiest game plan for the opponent's defense. Stop Kupp, ya beat the Rams.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I can't leave early so either it will be fun or a bummer of a day. If Rams lose I have to pay for dinner too!
Dinner for 6!!!!!! Yes I made the bet before the season started.
:L

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he’s the one that chooses to 1) play that #1 RB when it is clear to everyone that he is not the same 2) trade Woods for next to nothing and sign Robinson to that ridiculous contract as a replacement and 3) continue to run out Akeem and Evans whenever they are healthy even though they are awful and he has better options but refuses to play them unless absolutely necessary

And that’s not counting ignoring the OL in the draft for a midget WR and a crap ton of DB’s ( most of who shouldn’t be in the league, let alone play ).

It’s on McVay because he is the one who built the team and makes the decisions on who plays and who doesn’t.

Question for you Ram: with the Rams desperate for someone other than Kupp to make plays at WR, why doesn’t McVay play Atwell or better yet, McCutcheon?
I don't know what he is saving Lance for, my guess is its because Lance would cut into Robinson's play time. Other than that wild guess I really don't know.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know what he is saving Lance for, my guess is its because Lance would cut into Robinson's play time. Other than that wild guess I really don't know.
But that doesn’t make sense.
Robinson plays on the outside, as does McCutcheon.

Kupp plays the slot mostly.

They need another reliable outside receiver, and Jefferson hasn’t done anything since he’s been back. So, put in McCutcheon and see what happens.

I just don’t understand not playing him at all. Put him in for 10-15 plays per game as see what happens. Same goes for Atwell who still barely plays.

What did they draft him for if they weren’t ever going to play him?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But that doesn’t make sense.
Robinson plays on the outside, as does McCutcheon.

Kupp plays the slot mostly.

They need another reliable outside receiver, and Jefferson hasn’t done anything since he’s been back. So, put in McCutcheon and see what happens.

I just don’t understand not playing him at all. Put him in for 10-15 plays per game as see what happens. Same goes for Atwell who still barely plays.

What did they draft him for if they weren’t ever going to play him?
I agree, I don't get it.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the crux of the matter: "Rams have been outscored 71-10 in the 4Q this season." Since when did the Rams offense go home early? Looks like in the Fourth Quarter when they should be scoring points left and right.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Stafford is in concussion protocol. Great. I'm going to the game in the new stadium and Stafford may be in street clothes.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep Rambunctious. Now if McShit-fer-Brains makes the right call and starts Perkins and his favs receiver McCutcheon, we may actually win this game. Rams O-line gets Shelton back to play RG and Brewer to LG, we may have a better O-line still. We shall see how this plays out.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now Allen is held out of practice because his knee is swelling. Sit this damn sieve and put Kolone or Shelton back at Center.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article explains alot but it exposes the Shit-fer-Brains approach and attitude toward their offensive lineman. Neither Snead nor McShit-fer-Brains consider the O-line or the D-Line for that matter positions that shouldn't be taken too seriously and always try to get SOMEBODY on the cheap. Well that bullshit attitude has caught-up with them.

These two dumbasses signed Noteboom to a contract that was again an over-payment of an unproven commodity when Alaric Jackson is going to supplant Noteboom who may be cut at the end of the year with an injury settlement. They didn't even bother to try to keep Corbett who even on a losing team is ranked pretty high in performance ratings.

What the hell are these two buffoons' problems anyways??!! They are forever signing players to upgrade, ballooned contracts before their really due a new contract and they usually way overpay these players. They did it with Goff, Cooks, and now Noteboom.

At some point in time, I wish McShit-fer-Brains would get his head out of his ass and stop thinking he is just the WRs/DBs coach. Maybe this draft they will actually hunt-down and draft talented O and D-lineman for the future, but I am not holding my breath.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article explains alot but it exposes the Shit-fer-Brains approach and attitude toward their offensive lineman. Neither Snead nor McShit-fer-Brains consider the O-line or the D-Line for that matter positions that shouldn't be taken too seriously and always try to get SOMEBODY on the cheap. Well that bullshit attitude has caught-up with them.

These two dumbasses signed Noteboom to a contract that was again an over-payment of an unproven commodity when Alaric Jackson is going to supplant Noteboom who may be cut at the end of the year with an injury settlement. They didn't even bother to try to keep Corbett who even on a losing team is ranked pretty high in performance ratings.

What the hell are these two buffoons' problems anyways??!! They are forever signing players to upgrade, ballooned contracts before their really due a new contract and they usually way overpay these players. They did it with Goff, Cooks, and now Noteboom.

At some point in time, I wish McShit-fer-Brains would get his head out of his ass and stop thinking he is just the WRs/DBs coach. Maybe this draft they will actually hunt-down and draft talented O and D-lineman for the future, but I am not holding my breath.

That was a great read and breakdown.