• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We Want MIAMI!!!

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All this Portland Trailblazers team does is win. 16-3

Taking out the East's team boasting the best record Indiana on Monday,

Beating divisional rival OKC tonight. Aldridge out dueling Durant. LA goes for 38 points 13 boards 5 assists.

Bring on Miami.

:yahoo:

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dec 28th you got em at home...you travel for March 34th in an east coast tour.

It will be a split. Then next year.

Last edited by a moderator:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will get as far as Oregon's "we want bama" got in NCAAF.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will get as far as Oregon's "we want bama" got in NCAAF.

Got to enjoy it while I can. It was pretty much a joke title for thread.

I hated the shirts from day one. So stupid imo. With 5 games left......:L

Stupid ass college kids.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dec 28th you got em at home...you travel for March 34th in an east coast tour.

It will be a split. Then next year.

Got my annual Lebron coming to Portland courtside seats courtesy of the wife and her Nike employment hookup....

Beat em last year in Portland. Great game.

:suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness Portland looks good but they need to boost the bench..Too much pressure in on the starters to produce

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still do not like jump shooting teams, we saw what happened to OKC against the Heat, the games will be uglier for POR/OKC if they play Indy despite the games being closer. That may not make sense, Indys D will make them look like a college team on O but Indy can't score so the games will be closer.

Where as Miami made them look like the Bobcats all around...which maybe a highs chool team is better.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In all seriousness Portland looks good but they need to boost the bench..Too much pressure in on the starters to produce

They didnt play well tonight.

But overall that is one of the reasons Portland is winning games. Last season the bench was horrid.

The addition of Williams, Robinson, and Wright are big. Robinson is still so raw but he plays hard. He is my heart attack player this year. Every time he has the ball I start squirming.

I have no idea how Freeland improved so much, he is adding some very valuable minutes at the 5 off the bench. Basically just rebounding and playing solid defense.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still do not like jump shooting teams, we saw what happened to OKC against the Heat, the games will be uglier for POR/OKC if they play Indy despite the games being closer. That may not make sense, Indys D will make them look like a college team on O but Indy can't score so the games will be closer.

Where as Miami made them look like the Bobcats all around...which maybe a highs chool team is better.

You must not like golden state then. Although they do more than just shoot jumpers

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When that rookie comes back from his injury (forgot his name but they drafted him in the lottery) he should also add to the bench

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must not like golden state then. Although they do more than just shoot jumpers

Hard to win by the J in the playoffs. It may get you through 2 series but to win 4 series on a strictly jump shooting team is tough

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is true. And that is why I was so shocked they got out of that Indy game with a W. Indy didnt allow the Blazers to take as many 3s as they wanted and Portland still found a way to win.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

as a true contender no, as somebody to make a shit ton of noise yes. They play D pretty well though and have an inside presence to at least get boards.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is true. And that is why I was so shocked they got out of that Indy game with a W. Indy didnt allow the Blazers to take as many 3s as they wanted and Portland still found a way to win.

I do not want to take anything away from POR, they played great, lights out and rose to the challenge. But there was a ton of factors that were in their favor that would not be present in a 7 game finals series. mainly the road trip b2b that POR actually excels at.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That NBA League Pass would drive me crazy watching Portland if I werent a fan.

Biggest homer announcer and color commentator ever.

The color guy Mike Rice...... He actually taunts the other team and players. Its bad. Like Chicago Whitesox announcer bad.

I cant watch my MLB Extra Innings when the A's are playing Chicago with the volume on.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a true contender no, as somebody to make a shit ton of noise yes. They play D pretty well though and have an inside presence to at least get boards.

They have the potential to be a contender they can atleast change up the game with bogut and lee inside. Also if they have to shoot some jumpers then atleast they have 2 of the best in the world type shooters

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do not want to take anything away from POR, they played great, lights out and rose to the challenge. But there was a ton of factors that were in their favor that would not be present in a 7 game finals series. mainly the road trip b2b that POR actually excels at.

I am a realist. While this Portland team is vaslty improved and is playing out of their minds. Nobody should be talking about Portland as a contender.

They just have a desire to be good, they have better players on the bench, and have officially gelled.

I just want to see them get home court and win a playoff series and then see where the team is at.

They havent been out of the first round for a long time.

home n home with Utah and a game vs Dallas up next. Need all 3.....

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except if you're Miami

My initial reaction was to argue this point but it is true. The difference is jump shooting teams do not usually play their level of D, that was the huge difference in the OKC series. In the Indy series they survived with out a paint presence or paint attack which is amazing. It really speaks to their own D and especially efficiency. I have still not got my head around the Spurs series. I thought they should have chewed them up*. in the end it was LBJ from 3p that sunk them...and obviously the game before with Ray.

*I still believe the series was officiated with corrupt as fuck intentions.