• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We Just Chit The Bed!

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the official hoops thread. 76 show up and blind us with stats. "H2" or could we say Cheap Hummer on a Chevy Colorado Chassis chime in. Hattn' life is welcome. Everyone bring the sarcasm, facts, and figures. I for one just sleep well at night knowing Russell Byrd found his shot. The Miami-Dade Crime Lab has been looking for it for years.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L
really?
penalty box in 26 posts?

:clap:
I ain nuthn but jealous!

:suds:
well done.

we'll burn a couch in your honor.

Attachments

• couch.jpg
    couch.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 186

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Non-Conference is out..... Two good teams we already knew, UK and UNC. Then Texas who does not appear that great, Virginia Tech I know nothing about, and Georgetown in February. By all accounts things are coming along. Green was in EL recently practicing with the team in non-mandatory workouts. And I wish media would quit talking about Byrd. If he shows up great, but I'm not using him as collateral on a business loan.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3: And now I cant post pictures? :bawling:

forever?
or just another phase of your chastisement?
trite shit, imo.
whatever...welcome back.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hoping for a jones-okafor split now

PG tyus jones and C jalil okafor have repeatedly (although not recently) stated their shared desire to attend the same school in 2014. Izzo's been working them for years. jones just released his list of upcoming visits...and MSU ain't on it.:noidea: MSU attention now centers on PG tyler ulis...and, I'm sure...has been stepped up on C cliff alexander, et al. not particularly optimistic news for MSU hoops - we desperately need some top flighters to replace Payne, Harris, Appling and Dawson. Here's the nc-schedule:

Friday, Nov. 8: McNeese State
Tuesday, Nov. 12: Vs. Kentucky (Champions Classic in Chicago on ESPN), 7:30 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 15: Columbia (Coaches vs. Cancer Classic)
Monday, Nov. 18: Portland (Coaches vs. Cancer Classic)
Friday, Nov. 22: Vs. Virginia Tech (Coaches vs. Cancer Classic in Brooklyn, N.Y., on TruTV), 9:30 p.m.
Saturday, Nov. 23: Vs. Oklahoma/Seton Hall (Coaches vs. Cancer Classic on TruTV), 7/9:30 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 29: Mt. St. Mary’s
Wednesday, Dec. 4: Vs. North Carolina (Big Ten-ACC Challenge)
Saturday, Dec. 14: Vs. Oakland (At Palace of Auburn Hills)
Tuesday, Dec. 17: North Florida
Saturday, Dec. 21: At Texas
Saturday, Dec. 28: New Orleans
Saturday, Feb. 1: Vs. Georgetown (At Madison Square Garden in New York), 3 p.m.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 100 CBB Players, 2013-14

#7 Harris - MSU
#11 McGary - MICH
#15 Payne - MSU
#18 Robinson - MICH
#56 Dawson - MSU
#68 Stauskas - MICH
#82 Appling - MSU

of course this doesn't mean squat...list was compiled by the bones at CBS...thought it interesting though.

Kentucky in Chicago in 26 days...what a kickass way to start the season!

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been out of touch. I have over the years held every professional license in the solar system. So I thought since I turned 40 this year I would pursue my life long love and become a USCG Licensed Boat Captain. So now you will refer to me as Captain MSUCTM96.:rollseyes:.

On hoops..... We are going to be sick! And YES, I will have my annual Jan-Feb Vodka induced meltdown if we are struggling. Just preparing you now.

Spartaniac

Bleeding green...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am surprised that Dawson is rated so far above Appling. But, I will say - if there are 81 guys better than Keith out there, I sure am glad we got three of them!

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am surprised that Dawson is rated so far above Appling. But, I will say - if there are 81 guys better than Keith out there, I sure am glad we got three of them!

dunno...I think if Dawson gets his motor-mojo back, he's the baddest of the bunch!

these guys play healthy?...they be SICK!

grats CaptainCTM! quite the accomplishment...especially passing the 5-substance drug test & psyche profile.

(your accountant called...said 18 of those matchbook-response 'pro licenses' you hold are suing for unpaid dues)

Last edited by a moderator:

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basketball can't start soon enough. Watching another Saturday yawn of incomplete passes is like chomping down 2 pounds of T-Day Turkey, a glass of red wine, and a xanax.

Could be a year to remember. Sounds like the bench is coming along nicely. The Stars are sounding like they are Stars. Harris was voted somewhere as a Preseason First Team All-American. In these cases you just hope not to beat yourself. If anyone can keep them focused and level headed, the youper can. I can not wait for that Kentucky game. It has nothing on a MSU V Purdue football game...... :laugh3:

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool article h2......man we gotta get at least 2 of those guys....not counting bess since we already got him.....seen izzo is recruiting a kid from my hometown of muskegon......hes like 6'9 or 6'10 i believe.....lanky....said hes still getting better....

I cant believe we might not get cliff, ulis, or okafer after all the work izzo has been doing here in chicago....and then missing out on parker last year.....geez!!!

Imagine how good this team would of been this year with jabari.....ugh

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appling, harris, parker, dawson, and payne.......that would of been a killer line up.....add in a deep bench....oh well....this gives valentine a chance to shine....or maybe ellis.....cant wait

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
REV.DR.CPTN CTM will be happy to know that his favorite Sparty, Russell (the bricktown batman) Byrd was draining everything but the kitchen sink in tonite's exhibition game 101-52 against GVSU. Kaminski didn't play...might not play Monday...something about poor grades? (fucking academics messn wit our boys again.)

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the recap and laughed. Sounded like our Pre-Season Princess Harris was laying a foundation for the new Draymond Green statue. I hope everyone has a great year. If we can't get it done this year, were screwed. We have the most talented, deepest squad we have had in the Izzo era. And I'm pissed that game was not televised. One of the nations top basketball teams is playing and BTN can not make it. No, they are to busy replaying the 1985 farting match between Northwestern and Iowa. Because I live in FTL, my Fuckin' cable bill is actually "$230.00" so I can see all sports that are Midwest (and every movie channel), and I cant see my Spartys, Bullshit:wtf2:.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
standard ass-jammer article:

Y! SPORTS

I only skimmed it...haha...but I bet FTL takes it deep.

($200/mth for cable is obscene, pardon me sayin so Captain)

Johnny Spartan

Big Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy kick the shit out of a Wolverine week to all my Spartan brothers out there.

GO GREEN :nod:

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love seeing Larry's name on articles. He was my room mate for several years at State. Go Double L! (He actually grew up in the A squared).

MSUCTM96

USCG Master Captain
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All Televised: Monday night, Friday night, And then the "Clash of the Titans" Tuesday in the Windy City. I am already excited!