• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We done, he gotta find a real job now - Bop edition

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's finally the month Blop gets his last UNL check and now he has to get a real job. Let's have some fun with this.

Things Blop is qualified for or seen doing.

Blop or his extremely fuggin ugly identical twin somehow is on Hell's Kitchen

vuM08Ve.jpg

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve met Mr. Pelini, stand up guy, family man, I respect him and all that his family put in for the N. Results may vary but Bo is a good dude end of fucking story
I don’t get the random pic of some guy, may you can elaborate beyond a football record what’s up

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bet money he goes through the Saban coaching tree

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's finally the month Blop gets his last UNL check and now he has to get a real job. Let's have some fun with this.

Things Blop is qualified for or seen doing.

Blop or his extremely fuggin ugly identical twin somehow is on Hell's Kitchen

vuM08Ve.jpg
Sorry mate, that’s a lot of money but the guy gave it all, then SE came in, we know the rest of the story. I can’t say such nice things about the walking pussy Mike Riley, prolly super popular on the facebooks like KW

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve met Mr. Pelini, stand up guy, family man, I respect him and all that his family put in for the N. Results may vary but Bo is a good dude end of fucking story
I don’t get the random pic of some guy, may you can elaborate beyond a football record what’s up
While you were out canoodling with Bo the rest of us saw an arrogant, profane, self-serving, narrow-minded person with violent tendencies that was an embarrassment to the University both on the field and off. Of course we saw it more intensified after Billy' C's players were gone and Bo's mid-major recruiting filled the roster.

That's what's up.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While you were out canoodling with Bo the rest of us saw an arrogant, profane, self-serving, narrow-minded person with violent tendencies that was an embarrassment to the University both on the field and off. Of course we saw it more intensified after Billy' C's players were gone and Bo's mid-major recruiting filled the roster.

That's what's up.

Bo recruited Malik Collins, Vince Valentine(super Bowl ring), Nate Gerry(Super Bowl Ring), Rex Burkhead(in super bowl), Ameer Abdullah, Quincy Enunwa, Nick Gates, Randy Gregory, Josh Kalu, Spencer Long, Cethan Carter, Stanley Jean Baptiste, Chris Jones, Josh Kalu, Alex Lewis, Brent Qvale, Jeremiah Sirles, and Zach Sterup. Probably forgot some.

Bos recruits gave Riley his 9 win season. Tommy Armstrong, Jordan Westerkamp. Plus some from above list.

Add in seniors Stanley Morgan, committed when Bo was the coach, and the same with the Davis twins.

I have a strange feelinh that Riley's classes are a lot worse than any of Bo's classes. At least Bo left Riley something, Riley left Frost nothing.

I do agree that Bo needed to be fired.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's what's up.
I earned that. We were piddling around the house btw. I can’t cant say you’re wrong, however what I was slurring around was that while neither guys were a great fit for NU I’d have to say I dislike the fact we’re still paying MR than Bo at any given moment

AHFox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riley and that shit stain of a former AD Eichorst have been paid full already the foul stench is gone. However even though Bo had his issues he is and will always be a better football coach than Riley has been or ever will be. I'm just thankful Frost and Co cleaned house last year and got rid of the dead weight.