• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We did it everyone we have finally reached the playoffs

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our matchup is actually against the Jaguars, which overall is not a bad matchup for us

We're still going to need some help, Shady needs a good week of recovery from his sprained ankle so that he's close to 100% when we play (playing on Sunday sure helps)

and of course we need Blake Bortles to throw a few arm punts our way like he has the past few weeks

Their defense is tough so it will be a challenge to move the ball, especially since I'm sure that Dareus will have a rare game where he's really motivated seeing that we traded him away.

Overall this is the most satisfying season in a long time, I plan on watching this game just happy that we are there....but wow I would really love for us to beat that prick Doug Marrone for ditching us

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone?

Lol...good luck man.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be butterflies on both sides of the field. The team that make the fewest mistakes will win.
I think Taylor will control himself at the beginning better than Bortles. Bills defense has to really go afdter him and force him to throw awkwardly. The Jags had a miserable game against the Titans in their final. They were resting a few players but not the entire team. It'll be tough for them to flick the switch from, "Don't give a shit", to "Play like Week 9". Bills on the other hand have been playing for their lives and will be in that same mode against the Jags.

Good luck................If you do beat them, you get to play in Foxboro at 8:15 next Saturday.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Luck, see you in Minnesota next month.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There will be butterflies on both sides of the field. The team that make the fewest mistakes will win.
I think Taylor will control himself at the beginning better than Bortles. Bills defense has to really go afdter him and force him to throw awkwardly. The Jags had a miserable game against the Titans in their final. They were resting a few players but not the entire team. It'll be tough for them to flick the switch from, "Don't give a shit", to "Play like Week 9". Bills on the other hand have been playing for their lives and will be in that same mode against the Jags.

Good luck................If you do beat them, you get to play in Foxboro at 8:15 next Saturday.

The Jaguars actually didn't rest all that many players, in fact that didn't because according to Marrone they didn't want to "enter the playoffs on a losing streak" then they lost the game...ouch

If we don't have McCoy we're dead in the water

I would prefer not to think of how you guys are going to beat the shit out of us if we win.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Luck, see you in Minnesota next month.

LOL! Let's calm down there now, there's a chance we can beat the Jaguars if Bortles keeps throwing arm punts but we aren't getting past that