• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watching arrogant Alabama getting their butts kicked last night

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif
Your home video makes you look dumb. Couldn’t you have chosen a more appealing video of yourself?

Panabama71

Same Cat different Ass!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did. My wife went to bed in the third.

Had to watch the massacre play out.
Sadly enough, I did too! I switched from the expensive Scotch to the house guest scotch. Because I wanted to drink more, and didn’t want to empty Highland Park!

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woke up today and the Sun is rising, birds were chirping, hint of chill in the air. Last nights loss is in the past. I know Nick is hot on the job this morning working on a recruiting issue, or working on something team related.
Life is good and 14-1 is an accomplishment.
When I start to lower myself to feel happy because someone feels bad, I will work to re-evaluate my life to see why I am so bitter.

Roll Tide.

How did you type all that with the barrel of the shotgun in your mouth?

Locke888

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last nights game shouldnt matter. Everyone knows Alabama is the better team. They should just award them the National championship. Playoffs are silly.:heh:

Yeah... like SEC and stuff.
I mean holy shit how do you play Mississippi State during the season and then have to play like more games? It’s weird because just showing up to an epic game like that without even playing should get you a ring already.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was about as sweet as can be IMO. It literally could not happen to a more deserving bunch.

And while it's not as momentous as getting married (for the 1st time) or seeing your own child being born, etc., it was still VERY sweet indeed.

The only thing that would have made Clemson's throttling of Alabama last night better was if the Tigers had scored on their last possession and hung 50 + on Alabama.

I get the obvious feeling you don’t care and truthfully I don’t either, but it’s posts like these that make people dislike Boise even more than they already do. The reason why many (but not all) Alabama fans are arrogant is because Saban has won 5 titles in the last 10 seasons, unprecedented really.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get the obvious feeling you don’t care and truthfully I don’t either, but it’s posts like these that make people dislike Boise even more than they already do. The reason why many (but not all) Alabama fans are arrogant is because Saban has won 5 titles in the last 10 seasons, unprecedented really.

And yet they keep posting this bullshit quote from bear Bryant about winning with humility lol

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How did you type all that with the barrel of the shotgun in your mouth?
I had it set in a vice pointed at my head with a string on the trigger. The string was tied around my head. It was a hands free shotgun.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Some fans will be arrogant when their team wins. It’s reality. Others realize they had little to do with it other than attending games or being boosters. I really can’t say where our fans collectively sit on the arrogantometer.

What I CAN say is this thread was started right after a 28-point drubbing in the CFPCG. If OP expected people to be “nice” to him, he’s delusional. Our fans have no animosity at all toward BSU.

SignalBama

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some fans will be arrogant when their team wins. It’s reality. Others realize they had little to do with it other than attending games or being boosters. I really can’t say where our fans collectively sit on the arrogantometer.

What I CAN say is this thread was started right after a 28-point drubbing in the CFPCG. If OP expected people to be “nice” to him, he’s delusional. Our fans have no animosity at all toward BSU.
I really don't display much arrogance unless I am dealing with Auburn fans.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall the Bama fans from tHoop are pretty solid and funny. Not arrogant but maybe more confident. Defintely not jackass fans. I can’t speak for the rivals Bama gang

miah

Well Hung Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Overall the Bama fans from tHoop are pretty solid and funny. Not arrogant but maybe more confident. Defintely not jackass fans. I can’t speak for the rivals Bama gang

For the most part they are all pretty good. There is always a few that have the holler than thou attitude, but they are also just angry people in general.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The core group is/was the same set of posters. A few fringe nutbags were there on Rivals, but it’s unavoidable when you are successful and have the largest posting fan base.

Those of us who have been around as long as I have never will be overly “arrogant”, as we know both sides of the ledger. But there’s no doubt winning with the regularity of Saban creates a confidence in the current program.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the most part they are all pretty good. There is always a few that have the holler than thou attitude, but they are also just angry people in general.

I’m far too enamored with wanton debauchery to be holier than thou.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The core group is/was the same set of posters. A few fringe nutbags were there on Rivals, but it’s unavoidable when you are successful and have the largest posting fan base.

Those of us who have been around as long as I have never will be overly “arrogant”, as we know both sides of the ledger. But there’s no doubt winning with the regularity of Saban creates a confidence in the current program.
I tend to be the official optimist for Bama football. :D

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the most part? Admit it, you got your tender little fweelings hurt by them.

Goddamn you are one pathetic loser! Fucking Super Sissy is what you are. I bet you wearing panties right now....Admit it Fairy!