• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

watch scrimmage?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody having any luck watching scrimmage atdenverbroncos.com

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I looked forever for it randymon. The denverbroncos.com one for some reason was only going to show the stretching and warm up but not the actual scrimmage.

I did hear good things though about the Scrimmage. At least for the offense as Os and Manning combined to go 17-21 for 240 yards and 2 touchdowns in the 2 drives they lead. Osweiler from what I have read looked very good and was firing lasers all over the field. The OL also looked good for both the 1st and 2nd units so all the concerns of the OL being a problem this year might have been overblown. Just needed to get into a game like situation.

Cannot wait for this first preseason game against the Seahawks! Just 5 days away people! Unfortunately it is not on tv live. I have the Preseason pass that lets you watch them live though so definitely will take advantage of that feature!

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yah....the preseason pass is well worth the $20. Can't wait to see em' on the field Thursday.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is a description of some highlights from the scrimmage.

Mason's Five Thoughts: Summer Scrimmage

Good news to see that CJ Anderson had a nice blitz pickup and that he's looking good in pass protection. Also enjoyed reading that Bennie Fowler, who is admittedly a long shot to make the final 53, beat Talib for a TD, though that is a bit of mixed bag.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for posting that TD. Very good read and good video connected to it. I'm hoping this offense can keep it going and just turn it up a notch this season. Good to hear the team was running well as we all know we can pass it but the run game is the big concern.

The problem with Scrimmages is if one person looks good then another had to look bad on the team. The defense struggling is not too much of a concern yet. I know they were missing I think D. Ware, Miller, and Harris from the defense. Plus with so many new pieces on the defense compared to last season the communication side of it will take a bit of time. I did read that Jackson and Wolfe probably would have had sacks if they were allowed in the Scrimmage so I do think some of that played into the offense dominating today.

Mostly just happy to hear that Osweiler looks a lot better this year in camp than he did last year. His decision making looks much better and he seems to be getting the ball out pretty quick with accuracy.

Also cross your fingers for me boys and girls as I am a finalist this weekend to receive 4 tickets to this first preseason game. I have a 1 in 10 chance (10 finalist) and find out tomorrow morning. Would love to go see that game against the Seahawks.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for posting that TD. Very good read and good video connected to it. I'm hoping this offense can keep it going and just turn it up a notch this season. Good to hear the team was running well as we all know we can pass it but the run game is the big concern.

The problem with Scrimmages is if one person looks good then another had to look bad on the team. The defense struggling is not too much of a concern yet. I know they were missing I think D. Ware, Miller, and Harris from the defense. Plus with so many new pieces on the defense compared to last season the communication side of it will take a bit of time. I did read that Jackson and Wolfe probably would have had sacks if they were allowed in the Scrimmage so I do think some of that played into the offense dominating today.

Mostly just happy to hear that Osweiler looks a lot better this year in camp than he did last year. His decision making looks much better and he seems to be getting the ball out pretty quick with accuracy.

Also cross your fingers for me boys and girls as I am a finalist this weekend to receive 4 tickets to this first preseason game. I have a 1 in 10 chance (10 finalist) and find out tomorrow morning. Would love to go see that game against the Seahawks.

Ya know I`am rootin for ya buddy!!:suds:X

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I definitely thought that was noteworthy. No pulling up Friday night. Good luck winning tickets to the game.