• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watch out for the Carolina Panthers

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be good news for the Hawks. The team with the best chance to win in Seattle is Dallas. In fact, if Dallas could play even in the turnover battle, I think they'd be even money to beat them

I don't disagree with that. Fortunately for Seattle the only way Dallas gets to that matchup is beating Detroit and winning in Green Bay. But yea as a Hawk fan I do fear Dallas a little more then Green Bay at this point.

Regarding the Panthers they have played good the last month but its been against bad teams. The only current playoff team they have beaten was Detroit back in week 2 I think. We will see quickly if they have been feasting on bad teams or if they are for real.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 350,000.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And NO ONE in Seattle disagrees with this. So get off your high horse.

Not one of us thinks it's impossible for Seattle to lose either game. All anyone has said is they like their chances at home. Some don't think they will lose. That's a far cry from saying it isn't possible.

Nah, I agree with Bks...I have never before seen a fanbase with such a large chip on their collective shoulders AFTER having won a title. You're supposed to go "Scoreboard/Rings/Lombardi Trophy, bitchezz!" and then drop the mic. This must be the least-enjoyed world championship in North American history.

The Panthers have a game with Arizona this weekend, and yet this thread is chock-a-block with Seahawks fans stamping their feet and wringing their hands about a hypothetical matchup that probably will never happen. Why y'all so insecure?

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to bump this thread when the Cardinals win.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I agree with Bks...I have never before seen a fanbase with such a large chip on their collective shoulders AFTER having won a title. You're supposed to go "Scoreboard/Rings/Lombardi Trophy, bitchezz!" and then drop the mic. This must be the least-enjoyed world championship in North American history.

The Panthers have a game with Arizona this weekend, and yet this thread is chock-a-block with Seahawks fans stamping their feet and wringing their hands about a hypothetical matchup that probably will never happen. Why y'all so insecure?

Here we go again.^^^^^ Another outsider telling US Seahawk fans that we have "chips on our shoulders" and we bitch too much. Classic.

Welcome to the Seahawk Hater club. We welcome you, just quit bitching when a Seahawk fan backs up his team.:suds: This world championship is what I've waited a long time for. I'm enjoying it and hoping for another, so quit jumping in and pissing on my enjoyment.

Football talk, I don't care if Seattle plays AZ or Carolina next, because Dallas will handle Detroit, so Seattle will play either the 4 or 5 seed. Stay strong Seahawk Fans.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your post proved his point even further

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When fans of the other 31 teams noticed the same exact thing about some of the Seahawks fans on here, you guys need to look in the mirror because some Seahawks fans are actually the issue. But instead if a person dare say something negative about Seattle you're immediately called a hater as kaep just proved

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's not get confused or even waste time talking about what *can* happen vs what is likely. We all acknowledge the "Any given Sunday" aspect of the sport, don't think we need to preface every discussion with it, do we?

Seattle will be favored at home no matter the opponent. I think that's pretty much the point when considering "dark horse" types like Carolina. If it's the Panthers that emerge from this weekend, I suspect the line will be 8.5-9.5. Maybe more. Newton has played his worst football against the Seattle D in Charlotte.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Let's not get confused or even waste time talking about what *can* happen vs what is likely. We all acknowledge the "Any given Sunday" aspect of the sport, don't think we need to preface every discussion with it, do we?

Seattle will be favored at home no matter the opponent. I think that's pretty much the point when considering "dark horse" types like Carolina. If it's the Panthers that emerge from this weekend, I suspect the line will be 8.5-9.5. Maybe more. Newton has played his worst football against the Seattle D in Charlotte.
JMR speaks the truth, so enough arguing about arguing.
I still want the Panthers to beat Arizona and play the Hawks though.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BK I usually agree with you on most, but they beat New Orleans and Atlanta. Big deal..

Wait till they play someone that will punch them in the mouth for 4 quarters.

I am a big K Benj fan - he can make some big catches. But I just don't see Carolina doing a lot. One and done.

Last edited by a moderator:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I agree with Bks...I have never before seen a fanbase with such a large
chip on their collective shoulders AFTER having won a title

As a Rams fan and a NFC West guy, I would say the Patriots in 2001 after they beat the Rams were the worst. Going from nothing to a good team pretty quick (same as BoSox fans). It was like mad cow disease.

There are many Seahawks fans on here that are cool. Some others need a helmet for sure, but they are the reigning champs.

And I certainly don't expect Seattle to win again, but I really can't pick anyone else out of the NFC to beat them either. If they run the ball, minimize turnovers, and play solid D.. who's going to beat them?

Those NFC West defenses are pretty bad ass people. They will punish your QB.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 350,000.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again.^^^^^ Another outsider telling US Seahawk fans that we have "chips on our shoulders" and we bitch too much. Classic.

Welcome to the Seahawk Hater club. We welcome you, just quit bitching when a Seahawk fan backs up his team.:suds: This world championship is what I've waited a long time for. I'm enjoying it and hoping for another, so quit jumping in and pissing on my enjoyment.

Football talk, I don't care if Seattle plays AZ or Carolina next, because Dallas will handle Detroit, so Seattle will play either the 4 or 5 seed. Stay strong Seahawk Fans.

Your post proved his point even further

Yeah, didn't it?

Just like you said Bks, I made one post using the word 'Seahawks' without using the words 'totally awesomely outrageous,' and Duncekaep resorted to the "you = hater."

DK, nobody "pisses on your enjoyment" without you allowing them to. Seattle is a terrific team and I expect them to repeat as NFC champs at the very least, but y'all still seem to me to be a very thin-skinned lot. Just tell people to go fuck themselves and wave your Richard Sherman gifs in their faces, man!

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 350,000.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Rams fan and a NFC West guy, I would say the Patriots in 2001 after they beat the Rams were the worst. Going from nothing to a good team pretty quick (same as BoSox fans). It was like mad cow disease.

There are many Seahawks fans on here that are cool. Some others need a helmet for sure, but they are the reigning champs.

And I certainly don't expect Seattle to win again, but I really can't pick anyone else out of the NFC to beat them either. If they run the ball, minimize turnovers, and play solid D.. who's going to beat them?

Those NFC West defenses are pretty bad ass people. They will punish your QB.

No disagreements. Seattle is the defending champs, they are in the driver's seat for the playoffs, and I expect them to represent the Conference again mostly based on that Defense.

And yeah, there are plenty of cool Seattle fans -- except for WizardHawk. That guy has been a total fucking douche since becoming a "made man.":peep:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah wiz was more likeable when he used to be in blue. He should learn from harold how not to be a dick when you're name shows up in green here

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When fans of the other 31 teams noticed the same exact thing about some of the Seahawks fans on here, you guys need to look in the mirror because some Seahawks fans are actually the issue. But instead if a person dare say something negative about Seattle you're immediately called a hater as kaep just proved

Here we go again. You just can't lay off Seattle fans. Can't do it. :L

Have you gone an entire day without bashing Seahawk fans in the last month? Serious question.

So now it's all 31 other teams fans agreeing with you? One or two odd people make comments and our fans return volley, but it's all about them having the chips? :lol:

Some of you need to learn how forums work. When someone makes a comment it's really not that unexpected that someone will give one back. It really isn't. Doesn't mean shit. So stop making it into more than it is.

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Seattle IS the target, I get it.

I've said before I think Seattle can be beat, and you CAN say all the negative things you want.

Are you ready to move past this, by this I mean the bolded statement above? You mention this constantly.

Just answer the question...... Are you ready to move past this or not?:yahoo:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah wiz was more likeable when he used to be in blue. He should learn from harold how not to be a dick when you're name shows up in green here

So I have permission to now talk to you right? I mean according to you I'm not allowed to address you unless specifically addressed myself first. Talking about me to someone else qualifies for that? Or no? :what:

You do realize he was just taking a pot shot right? I mean the emoticon gave that away. Funny how you were sucked into being a douche by it though. I mean that was totally unexpected. :whistle:

I'm sure most have realized I don't troll up here nearly as bad as I did before becoming a mod. If anything I'm far less likely to be a 'dick' these days. Has kind of taken some of the fun out of it really.

I've made this as simple as I can for you and still you keep it up. Stop hating on Seahawks fans and I'll stop calling you out for it. How can that be made any more clear? :noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,305.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seattle IS the target, I get it.

I've said before I think Seattle can be beat, and you CAN say all the negative things you want.

Are you ready to move past this, by this I mean the bolded statement above? You mention this constantly.

Just answer the question...... Are you ready to move past this or not?:yahoo:

He can't. When pressed he admits it isn't all Seattle fans and that none have actually said what he puts in their mouths. He actually admitted that it was just his impression. Yet he still keeps doing it. Over and over. Post after post. Thread after thread. He just CAN'T get off our asses. Amazing to have someone this preoccupied by all things Seattle. It really is.

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Cant we all just get along?

Come on - Group hug ((( )))

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel so ashamed! I always though people would respect me and love me for being a Seahawks fan. I had no idea we hurt so many of the other teams fans. Can't we just be friends? How about we start by saying something nice about other teams? I still like Drew Brees, he is still one of the better quarterbacks in spite of the Saints being the suckiest sucks that ever sucked.('Homer Simpson) great thinker of our time. I still believe in Can Newton. He is an exciting player.

I apologize if my post was boring. I live in Seattle and we all battle major depression here. Its cold, wet and shitty and polar bears regular shit on my lawn.