• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watch out for San Jose State

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm watching the San Jose State vs Arkansas game tonight on the S.E.C. channel and either Arkansas REALLY sucks this year OR San Jose State is a VASTLY improved team this year. And I think the latter is closer to the truth. The very first play of the game was a 50 yard pass completion by San Jose State and they are now leading 24-7 with 30 seconds left in the 1st half.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL San Hose state beat a sec team

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't laugh too much.............San Jose State was dominant in that game vs. Arkansas. Particularly on the lines (offense and defense). Even after Arkansas finally battled back to tie the game at 24-24 San Jose State took the ball with a little over 3 minutes left in the game and scored another TD in FIVE plays (their first score of the 2nd half) for the winning points and then intercepted the Arkansas QB on Arkansas' final possession (for the 5th time in the game).

I watched that game from start to finish and San Jose State IMPRESSED me............very much so. Their true freshman backup QB in particular was impressive (#16 Nick Nash) as was the starting QB Josh Love.

Guess we will find out next Friday if San Jose State is for real or not (and Arkansas is just awful) as the Spartans play AT the Air Force Academy on Friday night (6 p.m. on CBSSN) but I was VERY impressed by what I watched yesterday from San Jose State on both offense and defense.