• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Wizards Trade Off Russell Westbrook To Lakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Horrible Trade and Crybaby Lebron can't win without a ton of superstars on the team

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LET'S GO LAKERS!

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wizards had no choice, Wilson likely never wanted to be here long term.
They have 2 first rounders, saved some money and will probably deal Bradley Beal.
Complete reset needed, Poor Ted Leonsis didn't realize how bad the wizards franchise was

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Wizards had no choice, Wilson likely never wanted to be here long term.
They have 2 first rounders, saved some money and will probably deal Bradley Beal.
Complete reset needed, Poor Ted Leonsis didn't realize how bad the wizards franchise was
Ted is a smart man, he knows whats up. Beal going nowhere. DC has never been a FA destination for many reasons. Hopefully the team can start adding talent and be competitive in 2 years. If Beal signs his supermax and stays in DC, hats off to him for keeping his word to the franchise.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ted is a smart man, he knows whats up. Beal going nowhere. DC has never been a FA destination for many reasons. Hopefully the team can start adding talent and be competitive in 2 years. If Beal signs his supermax and stays in DC, hats off to him for keeping his word to the franchise.

I dunno man, the wizards roster is loaded with talent, something else is broken.
I'm not crazy about the hometown hero hire either. I think Ted needed a whole new front office

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how about we post this in the off topics lounge or the wizards board

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beal is not staying in DC. That ain't the place to build a brand. Lakers certainly can't afford him but the Knicks and Sixers are drooling. The Celtics appear to be a place he'd play because he has a friend who's been selling him on it, Jason Tatum. The C's would have to make some crazy moves but they also have five partial exemptions, young talent and future draft picks. The Hayward ($10M) and Horford ($6M) exemptions and Smart, Langford and Grant might be enough to start the scale tipping.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dunno man, the wizards roster is loaded with talent, something else is broken.
I'm not crazy about the hometown hero hire either. I think Ted needed a whole new front office
Loaded with talent? Where? Roster has middling talent with 1 star now. You cannot win giving up 120 pts per game. Since Brooks got to DC, the team NEVER played defense. Glad he is gone. Great defense usually transitions into points but it all starts on defense.

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loaded with talent? Where? Roster has middling talent with 1 star now. You cannot win giving up 120 pts per game. Since Brooks got to DC, the team NEVER played defense. Glad he is gone. Great defense usually transitions into points but it all starts on defense.

They had 2 superstars, and lots of above average supporting cast members.
I agree with you, the coaching was awful and the front office is clueless, but that ISN'T on the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.