• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Washington vs. Arizona

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gus Johnson is the best

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
... I hope that all of the people who sent Skowron death threats after the USC miss are going to send him love notes after hitting the game winner with no time on the clock against UW.

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Skowron...REDEMPTION. Sort of.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UofA is ranked 15th in the AP which just came out...

... and even more important than that: UCLA is up to 11th and usc is back in at #24. It's always good for the resume when the only losses you have are to top-25 ranked teams (cough, asu, cough)

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UofA is ranked 15th in the AP which just came out...

... and even more important than that: UCLA is up to 11th and usc is back in at #24. It's always good for the resume when the only losses you have are to top-25 ranked teams (cough, asu, cough)

Alright now we need a ranked t cup where both teams are relevant go on the road and beat a good Utah team and we will try not to shit the bed again this time at home vs WSU. Cant wait for this years T-CUP! IS there a bad team in the South? Even Colorado which use to be a guaranteed win will play you tough for 3 quarters.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright now we need a ranked t cup where both teams are relevant go on the road and beat a good Utah team and we will try not to shit the bed again this time at home vs WSU. Cant wait for this years T-CUP! IS there a bad team in the South? Even Colorado which use to be a guaranteed win will play you tough for 3 quarters.

I completely agree Jahii. In fact, I have been wishing for a T-cup between 2 ranked Arizona schools... with something big on the line, like the conference... for many, many, many, many years. It has always been an epic rivalry, but it will never get the national recognition and pub that it deserves until both teams are relevant in the same season. UofA has been up when asu was down and asu has been up when the UofA was down.

Personally, I hope that both coaches stay with their schools and continue their upward trends. Could be that these two teams play meaningful games against each other nearly every season. At least... it should be that way.