• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Washington St-Houston

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see any go out of bounds after it was inside 2:00.

Definitely kid had a foot out at 0:01 during the UNC game but I wouldn’t swear to it during those one cause I’m a little drunk.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely kid had a foot out at 0:01 during the UNC game but I wouldn’t swear to it during those one cause I’m a little drunk.

For the WSU game, these were the plays on the final drive. Only the initial run went out of bounds (before 2:00)

wsu.PNG

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was referring to our defense. I didn’t realize you were trying to compare offenses, lol.

You’re defense is scrubs. So point? Your offense is run by a dude who cannot throw the ball or he’d still be at Bama. This isn’t the 80’s OU where you can contend when a guy can’t throw. Texas will murder your pathetic defense and stop your one dimensional QB...good dude but he can’t make a NFL practice squad at QB.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
50? Really?
Gotta see this list.
Tic tock

Sure: Lawrence, Tua, Fromm, Hurts, Herbert, Milton, Burrow, Perkins, Tate, Costello, Mond, Ehlinger, Book, Love, Fields, Bryant, Hopkins, Martinez, Eason, Milton, Williams, Fine, McDonald, Slovis (and Daniels), Bachmeier, Brewer, Stanley, Rourke, Patterson, King, Howell, Purdy, Thomas, Franks, Nix, Montez, Brice, White, Bowman, DeVito, that QB from Cincinatti, Gordon (if he weren't better, he wouldn't be the starter), Buechelle, Wimbush, Johnson, Blackman, Plitt and in the FCS: Zerrick Cooper and that kid from Alabama A&M who's tearing it up. I'm sure there are a couple others I'm leaving out.

You've got a player who is unproven at the FBS level who had one good season in FCS and was pretty bad his other two seasons. That's a whole different ball game than the FBS, because FCS teams are pretty trash and pretty much any FBS QB would dominate at that level. Then, he couldn't win a starting job at his own team. But somehow, you want to convince me that he's top 15 in the country? All the ones above are either proven FBS QBs or are proving themselves.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Inside. Both during the UNC game and this one.

Umm the ref also motioned he was tackled in bounds and kept the clock running so it was the right call. So regardless if they brought everyone else out they didn’t have time to line up to clock it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re defense is scrubs. So point? Your offense is run by a dude who cannot throw the ball or he’d still be at Bama. This isn’t the 80’s OU where you can contend when a guy can’t throw. Texas will murder your pathetic defense and stop your one dimensional QB...good dude but he can’t make a NFL practice squad at QB.

It’s cute that you think any Oklahoma fan takes what you just posted even remotely seriously.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure: Lawrence, Tua, Fromm, Hurts, Herbert, Milton, Burrow, Perkins, Tate, Costello, Mond, Ehlinger, Book, Love, Fields, Bryant, Hopkins, Martinez, Eason, Milton, Williams, Fine, McDonald, Slovis (and Daniels), Bachmeier, Brewer, Stanley, Rourke, Patterson, King, Howell, Purdy, Thomas, Franks, Nix, Montez, Brice, White, Bowman, DeVito, that QB from Cincinatti, Gordon (if he weren't better, he wouldn't be the starter), Buechelle, Wimbush, Johnson, Blackman, Plitt and in the FCS: Zerrick Cooper and that kid from Alabama A&M who's tearing it up. I'm sure there are a couple others I'm leaving out.

You've got a player who is unproven at the FBS level who had one good season in FCS and was pretty bad his other two seasons. That's a whole different ball game than the FBS, because FCS teams are pretty trash and pretty much any FBS QB would dominate at that level. Then, he couldn't win a starting job at his own team. But somehow, you want to convince me that he's top 15 in the country? All the ones above are either proven FBS QBs or are proving themselves.

You got Tua, Lawrence and Fromm...and?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s cute that you think any Oklahoma fan takes what you just posted even remotely seriously.

It’s cute Oklahoma has such a terrible defense they now have a DC who made us respectable. You are welcome, or actually you should thank Tennessee.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

..........31 - 24

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s cute Oklahoma has such a terrible defense they now have a DC who made us respectable. You are welcome, or actually you should thank Tennessee.

Seriously, thank you. Hopefully he gets it right this year. Already heading the right direction but lots of work to do.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hurts is throwing the ball well, and threw it well last year. Not really sure why you think otherwise. He is completing around 80% of his passes.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hurts is throwing the ball well, and threw it well last year. Not really sure why you think otherwise. He is completing around 80% of his passes.

He is, that said numbers don’t tell the whole story. The deep ball is still an issue and he’s not really throwing guys open either. His ability to run basically gives us another running back and Riley can scheme around that but he’s got work to do and he knows it.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is, that said numbers don’t tell the whole story. The deep ball is still an issue and he’s not really throwing guys open either. His ability to run basically gives us another running back and Riley can scheme around that but he’s got work to do and he knows it.

You don't have to have a Heisman QB if your defense gets better. Bama won a lot of games with a lesser Jalen Hurts than the current version. Your offense is fine. It's all about your defense if Oklahoma wants to be more than Big 12 champ.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to have a Heisman QB if your defense gets better. Bama won a lot of games with a lesser Jalen Hurts than the current version. Your offense is fine. It's all about your defense if Oklahoma wants to be more than Big 12 champ.

100%. That’s definitely a work in progress. That and the left side of our OL. Our LT position is special right now.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100%. That’s definitely a work in progress. That and the left side of our OL. Our LT position is special right now.

I'm paying attention to Iowa St v Iowa and Kansas St v Mississippi St today. If neither of those programs step up its OU, UT, and Ok St in the Big 12 and then everybody else. So it might not matter how much progress you've made defensively. OU might back door into the playoffs with a good not great team.

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THIS JUST IN.....................the refs have called YET ANOTHER PENALTY for the Wazzu vs. Houston game..............this morning.

Seriously I think the officials MUST have set a record last night with the number of penalties they called. It seemed as if there was a penalty on every play.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hurts would be the 3rd string at Washington State.