• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Football Team News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget to vote Cheese and Carter!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need to get Terry McClutch in the running

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another public relations fiasco that the organization could avoid, and worse, Dan and Tanya aren't generally publicly available but I have zero doubt that they read both social media and news articles about how disliked they are to fans/followers/supporters. This is a giant eff U to those dislikes!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The selection of RG3 was not only a singular failure. The loss of several high draft picks, and a stubborn commitment to trying to make RG3 work, crippled the organization for years after the initial move.

To add insult to injury, it came out years later that RG3 had major character red flags, and that the team - read “the owner” - knew about it and ignored them:

i didnt know this

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no clue the $$$ involved but what do y'all think of Hassan Reddick as a FA pickup after the season?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The selection of RG3 was not only a singular failure. The loss of several high draft picks, and a stubborn commitment to trying to make RG3 work, crippled the organization for years after the initial move.

To add insult to injury, it came out years later that RG3 had major character red flags, and that the team - read “the owner” - knew about it and ignored them:

i didnt know this
I did not know about Griffin and the animosity between him and his teammates but I am not shocked. I had heard rumors about the Snyder refusing to deal with Kyle.

Some key statements "we weren't even sure if he could play as a drop back QB" and "we are against the trade but we'll make it work." Griffins 8 good football games thanks to the Shanahan's. If you did not see this you were blind, don't understand football or so tight to Griffin's nut sack you didn't want to see it.

It not only shows how poor a pick these guys were but how clueless some fans are.

I had no clue about the Ramsey drafting.

As I have said for many years now and I still feel the same way, this team will never win with Snyder as owner.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i didnt know this
I don't see the loss of draft capital as a major thing at all because a normalized way to handle such losses comes from planning in the event of failure. How this is done, comes close to the same manner in which SB winners operate, or should. They are essentially picking last, barring prior moves and are left to work their magic through free agency and/or trades.

To be clearer in what I'm saying, when you don't have the draft capital, use the free agent market and or trades to bolster your team. Don't act as if you're paralyzed (set-back) because you can't draft fresh young talent. Having a first round pick is merely one pick, work the rest of the draft capital that you have as well. This, (the NFL) however, is generally a very conservative minded group, thinking.. is difficult for them especially, when tradition has locked them into being stubborn stewards against change.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see the loss of draft capital as a major thing at all because a normalized way to handle such losses comes from planning in the event of failure. How this is done, comes close to the same manner in which SB winners operate, or should. They are essentially picking last, barring prior moves and are left to work their magic through free agency and/or trades.

To be clearer in what I'm saying, when you don't have the draft capital, use the free agent market and or trades to bolster your team. Don't act as if you're paralyzed (set-back) because you can't draft fresh young talent. Having a first round pick is merely one pick, work the rest of the draft capital that you have as well. This, (the NFL) however, is generally a very conservative minded group, thinking.. is difficult for them especially, when tradition has locked them into being stubborn stewards against change.
Well to. Compound it we had no cap to bring in FA ‘s

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no clue the $$$ involved but what do y'all think of Hassan Reddick as a FA pickup after the season?

Definitely a position that has to upgrade. Reddick would be a start and perhaps a high draft pick as well.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why bring in Hassan Reddick when you have Young and Sweat?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why bring in Hassan Reddick when you have Young and Sweat?
price point is likely too high. I was thinking who knows when Chase will be really back to himself. likely not until mid to late season next year

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you think the Cowboys would trade Parsons for Young and a player to be named late? :noidea::lol:

Today Parsons in just 11 games equaled Youngs number of sacks and set the Cowboy rookie sack record. He still has 6 games to go in the season. Dallas did give up 36 points though.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They're non QBs worth trading up for. He's killing it right now.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fuck you jason wright and your " after the fact admissions "

you were told by 1000's that it was a fuck up before you did it but your "know it all ass " did it anyway

it was about covering your bosses ass you phony and anyone focused on doing the right thing could easily see it was the wrong thing to do

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jason Wright is lost in the sauce or under Dan's thumb. It isn't always good to sell your soul to the devil.

Status
Not open for further replies.