• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Football Team News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have good reasons, even personal ones, not to like Snyder. I've read a lot about him and everything I've read leads him down the road to being evil, crooked, and greedy. With the individuals you root for I can't believe that you didn't list Cousins but I guess that was already a given. Like you, I don't know how to divorce myself from the Redskins but I wish I did.
Cousins is a given and I thought I would give a Cousins break to everyone. LOL

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins is a given and I thought I would give a Cousins break to everyone. LOL

Cousins is going to be in my neck of the woods this coming weekend as the Vikings visit the Panthers. I guess all I need to do in this one is watch the last minute of the game to see if the Vikings kicker makes or misses the field goal for the win or loss.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A group of 10 former Washington Football Teamemployees are calling for the NFL's top sponsors to pressure the league to release the findings of its independent investigation into the WFT and widespread sexual harassment and abuse within the organization. The group sent a letter, which was circulated by a law firm and obtained by The Athletic, to the CEOs at Verizon, Nike, Amazon, Anheuser-Busch, PepsiCo and Procter & Gamble.

"We have every reason to believe that (attorney Beth) Wilkinson and her team did an exhaustive, competent investigation, and that she had every intention of issuing a written report of her findings," the letter says. "Despite (WFT owner Dan) Snyder's effort to distance himself from the toxic culture, we know personally that those findings included acts of harassment committed by Snyder himself, including but not limited to those reported by The Washington Post."

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More from the Post on this

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got about one week, maybe two to make something happen. Otherwise the news cycle will change and nobody will care.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cousins is going to be in my neck of the woods this coming weekend as the Vikings visit the Panthers. I guess all I need to do in this one is watch the last minute of the game to see if the Vikings kicker makes or misses the field goal for the
Cleveland did a good job against the Vikes a week and a half ago and then the Browns sucked on D the next week.

The only reason the report didn't come out is that incriminates a LOT of people. Goodell could care less if Snyder was gone. I do not think the information will come out with out this going up the chain of court systems. It is smart to go after the sponsors. They can have the greatest influence.

The man is a pig and deserves to fall. Notice you have hardly seen his wife either. She started to step and stepped on her own toes and we have seen little of her since.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland did a good job against the Vikes a week and a half ago and then the Browns sucked on D the next week.

The only reason the report didn't come out is that incriminates a LOT of people. Goodell could care less if Snyder was gone. I do not think the information will come out with out this going up the chain of court systems. It is smart to go after the sponsors. They can have the greatest influence.

The man is a pig and deserves to fall. Notice you have hardly seen his wife either. She started to step and stepped on her own toes and we have seen little of her since.

All of this is just more beat down for the WTF organization with more negativity. It seems like every time we get one fire put out another flame flares up. I'm convinced that we are doomed as long as WTF belongs to anyone in the Snyder family.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find self-righteous indignation humorous.

Who here has not said something that another person has found offensive, or claims to be offended?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we are supposed to support a team ate the hell up like this with an expansion team name ?

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw that from Shefty. Not the best alternative. I’d hate that as a fan. I think Todd Bowles should be considered
The next HC of Raiders should be Eric Bieniemy.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we are supposed to support a team ate the hell up like this with an expansion team name ?
If they would just start winning, I wouldn't give a damn about none of this BS. The name, the scandals, none of it.

Just give me a team that wears Burgundy and Gold, that goes out every Sunday and kicks somebody's ass in front of a packed house. If you give me that, call yourselves what ever you want.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they would just start winning, I wouldn't give a damn about none of this BS. The name, the scandals, none of it.

Just give me a team that wears Burgundy and Gold, that goes out every Sunday and kicks somebody's ass in front of a packed house. If you give me that, call yourselves what ever you want.
Well I am sorry but that is a very low bar to have and a few wins shouldn’t be the grounds to over look the complete BS this team has been a part of and the stab In the back by our lying owner

Putting on burgundy and gold lipstick doesn’t change the fact that this is a rotten pig to the Corp

Status
Not open for further replies.