• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Football Team News

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know the ins and outs of the topless shots. Were the women aware they had been photographed topless? Was Allen sharing these photos within the organization or was he sharing them with a friend?

What are the allegations of sexual misconduct?

What makes this a toxic work environment?

I am being serious. I don’t know any of these specifics. If the women knowingly and willfully had been photographed topless, is there anything wrong with passing these photos around? It sounds to me like adult behavior that many people partake in. If he was sharing it on company property, then the company should have the ability to hold him responsible. If it was done on his own property, then he was well within his rights. If Allen was using it for leverage over these women, then they have a right to go after him.
They say they were forced into it

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They say they were forced into it

If they were forced to do it, there should be criminal charges. If the employer says to or you lose your job, and you don’t have a contract stipulating what your job entails, then it is not being forced…it is a term of employment.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps you are correct. Would the producer be wrong to ask if the person would go above and beyond? Would the actor be wrong to negotiate more money for the act?
as long as both parties agree and its not illegal, why not?

I said “tangible value.” The organizations would lose very little if cheerleaders did not exist. The organizations would stand to lose more from advertisers and merchandising than the public. The cheerleader’s job is to look good, dance around in very little, and represent the franchise in public and at parties.

I defer to my answer of what a person or franchise considers "tangible" value

Most franchises have them.
I am not saying the normal job but cheerleaders are simply there to look good, be partially clad, or whatever else the job requires…short of prostitution.
Apparently we had pimpin in the house going on, else why settle with part of this group of 40 or so women

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they were forced to do it, there should be criminal charges. If the employer says to or you lose your job, and you don’t have a contract stipulating what your job entails, then it is not being forced…it is a term of employment.
I doubt being filmed partially nude is the standard for being a cheerleader. With or without your knowledge. I doubt doing “favors “ for guests at social events is either . Apparently this is what happened and why hush money was paid

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free Jeremy Reeves

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocked Bruce had some weirdo relationship with NFL lawyer?
- nope, not at all

Shocked that said relationship didn’t benefit us at all & our team still sucked dick while the entire time the GM was besties with NFL lawyer?
- kinda, yea

How you offer bribes & perks & still suck

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as long as both parties agree and its not illegal, why not?

I defer to my answer of what a person or franchise considers "tangible" value

Most franchises have them.

Apparently we had pimpin in the house going on, else why settle with part of this group of 40 or so women

You settle to make it go away. Why lose millions in advertising and endorsements, when you can buy their silence with thousands?

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I doubt being filmed partially nude is the standard for being a cheerleader. With or without your knowledge. I doubt doing “favors “ for guests at social events is either . Apparently this is what happened and why hush money was paid

Why does it have to be standard? Honestly, what is the purpose of a cheerleader?

So you believe this is new behavior for cheer leaders?

Hush money is frequently paid to keep false allegations from the public s is exactly how the public reacts.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You settle to make it go away. Why lose millions in advertising and endorsements, when you can buy their silence with thousands?
True. That’s the technique that’s been used for some of the allegations and it’s worked so far.

That’s why the others are after the advertisers as we speak. Like the name change, it works until it doesn’t. Given Danny’s nature, likely nothing happens.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why does it have to be standard? Honestly, what is the purpose of a cheerleader?

So you believe this is new behavior for cheer leaders?

Hush money is frequently paid to keep false allegations from the public s is exactly how the public reacts.
When it’s done and forced that is where the difference is . I don’t know what normal behavior in that line of work is .

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it’s done and forced that is where the difference is . I don’t know what normal behavior in that line of work is .

Explain forced to me? If it was forced, then it must be criminally sexual misconduct.

Normal behavior is not relevant. Legal terms of employment are.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Goodell is gonna pull a Pontius Pilate and pass the buck to the owners who would never set a precedence like that and remove a guy like Snyder who gives them one less team to worry about competitively.
The rules are clear , the commissioner doesn’t have the power to kick an owner out and forced a sale

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is true, but he can make things real difficult for Dan. It seems he is going out if his way to cover for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.