• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Football Team News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know....LOL.
Sucks that y’all got pulled into the blowback but you’re better off longterm cutting ties with Jon.

I can easily imagine the ‘old boys network’ slobbering over our cheerleaders topless pics, pimping out those with no power, with ultimate vulgarity, headed up by Brucifer.

Absolutely disgusting behavior

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elote for all!

EEEELLLLLLLLOOOOTTEE!!!!!

(Mexican street corn, often flaovored with Mayo, cotija or other cheese, and lime juice among others).
Ha!

I love elote! Trader Joe’s carries it in the spice aisle and I sprinkle it on everything.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,946.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sucks that y’all got pulled into the blowback but you’re better off longterm cutting ties with Jon.

I can easily imagine the ‘old boys network’ slobbering over our cheerleaders topless pics, pimping out those with no power, with ultimate vulgarity, headed up by Brucifer.

Absolutely disgusting behavior
Gase is allegedly the frontrunner.....not happy about that. Say what you will.....but Gruden has had us competitive and we only missed the playoffs the last 2 seasons because of our defense. And it is better this season. Hoping this doesn't ruin our season.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gase is allegedly the frontrunner....
Saw that from Shefty. Not the best alternative. I’d hate that as a fan. I think Todd Bowles should be considered

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like Pederson.
Interesting. Dont know the details of why he failed out of Philly shortly after taking them to their only SB. I’d look into that

Reactions: DJ

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I am way past that now. I just sort of laugh to myself when they play like they have for the past 20 years. I really, really do not like Snyder and it isn't just about football.

I am at a stage where I root for individuals ... Matt Rhule being one, Sean McVay, Kyle Shanahan, Lafluer in GB, former Penn State players and some guys I just like. Aaron Donald, TJ Watt, Herbert. I am forgetting some. I will never be able to divorce myself from the Redskins ... as much as I want to sometimes. LOL

Cali ... NO Ravens for me ... no teams from Baltimore for me. They have a better owner, better HC, better stadium but it is an old Washington versus Baltimore thing that goes back to the 60s.

You have good reasons, even personal ones, not to like Snyder. I've read a lot about him and everything I've read leads him down the road to being evil, crooked, and greedy. With the individuals you root for I can't believe that you didn't list Cousins but I guess that was already a given. Like you, I don't know how to divorce myself from the Redskins but I wish I did.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably ought to hop on chargers or bills bandwagon before they win it all. Two teams very much on the rise. I’ll probably just hang in there with the redskins, hell it’s got to get better one of these years

The two teams that you named have more upside potential than any other teams I can think of but like you I'll probably just hang in there with the anchor draggers.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Emails from over 10 years ago have the racist Gruden packing it in. What about Snyder? Why is this guy still around? He has to go in order for this franchise to regain any kind of momentum heading into the future. As long as dan is allowed to stay, the dark cloud stays.

You make a great point. I have never believed in witch craft, demons, etc. but I'm beginning to believe that as long as Snyder has anything to do with our team we are going to be cursed.

tomcat1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The food squad is funny.

Texts can be dug up. Anything you say in text can be recovered.

At the very least Snyder was oblivious. We have heard he suggested one cheerleader go up and visit one of his guests. That suggests he is pimping. It is hard to believe he didn't know what was going on and at least hard for me to believe that he didn't engage in some way.

I am Mr. Big Talk when it comes to divorcing the Redskins. I talk about what a lousy partner they are etc. etc. but I continue to stay in our abusive relationship. In real life I only divorce wives.

Agree Cali, all these former Panther players is getting old ... like drafting only Alabama or Ohio State players.

Well, at least RR hasn't signed Cam Newton yet. I shouldn't have said that because I probably jinxed us even more.

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I look at thag graphic and ask myself, what happened in 2016 that wouldve caused the attendance to jump? Rg3?

I cant separate one abysmal time from another.

Status
Not open for further replies.