• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Football Team News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As dad pointed out a lance is not necessarily identified only with IP but it is not something that is derogatory either.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope its Warriors with the gold W on the helmet. What do you think it should be?
Warriors with the spear, but deep down we all know they are not even gonna touch anything remotely resembling Native Americans.

Could be Warriors, with a W logo?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors with the spear, but deep down we all know they are not even gonna touch anything remotely resembling Native Americans.

it could be for sure

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's what I think to be safe and add the pinstripes down the center of the helmet.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington Football Team G Brandon Scherff

Washington should be motivated to get this done because it'd be extremely difficult to keep Scherff with the tag essentially off the table in 2022. We're talking about a four-time Pro Bowler in his prime coming off maybe his best season yet at a position with long shelf lives.

e1e7eb738bd5b1db5e45953e6c8cd094_crop_exact.jpg

Daniel Kucin Jr./Associated Press
Scherff has shown no signs of slowing down and the WFT is looking to build on a promising 2020 campaign across the board. Logic says they cave and get this done.

Prediction: Signs a four-year, $68 million contract

i have not heard anything on this and i predict nothing happens

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Washington Football Team Acquires QB Derek Carr from Las Vegas Raiders​

4 OF 5

1. ec2f17904cd4a9f5090e7f7a12f5723e_crop_exact.jpg

John Locher/Associated Press
    Hypothetical deal: Derek Carr for a DL Matt Ioannidis, QB Taylor Heinicke and a first-round pick
    This one is a little farther-fetched than any of those Packers trades simply because the Washington Football Team and Las Vegas Raiders both had plenty of time to make something like this happen earlier in the offseason and not a lot has changed.
    That said, it's possible they'll see this summer that incoming veteran Ryan Fitzpatrick isn't the answer under center and decide to cut their losses by eating his $6 million signing bonus. They'd save nearly $4.5 million by moving on from the 38-year-old journeyman, and it's possible they could entice the Raiders to opt for Marcus Mariota over Carr with a first-round pick, some talent on D (Ioannidis is expendable with so many first-round stars up front) and a quarterback to push and support Mariota.
    That could even be Fitzpatrick, but the Raiders might prefer the less expensive Heinicke's upside after he performed well in a playoff start against the Buccaneers in January.
    The key, though, is that Carr would provide Washington a major upgrade coming off back-to-back triple-digit-rated seasons, and that might be the missing piece to the puzzle for a team that should be expected to dominate again on defense in 2021. He or Jimmy Garoppolo of the San Francisco 49ers could be just enough to move the WFT into Super Bowl contention, with guys like Chase Young, Montez Sweat, Da'Ron Payne, William Jackson III and Landon Collins leading the way on the other side of the ball.
    If you're Las Vegas, the move would be a huge gamble for 2021, but could pay off in a major way if Mariota or Heinicke were to excel, or even if they did not and you wound up with fantastic draft capital in 2022.

would you do this ? now ?

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think RR wants to pay him that kind of money. I think RR likes him just fine but would like him at a lower salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.