• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Football Team News

Status
Not open for further replies.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's face it, the HOUSE committee is beating a dead horse here. $10M fine has been paid and you can certainly bet a written agreement of closure to the investigation has been made between WFT & the NFL. These "victims" want to be heard and have every right which I'm sure was the intent of this hearing and not anything else as mentioned in the article about protecting all work places in NFL as suggested. Why has this not happened to this point and why would this be allowed the day after announcing the new team name? Perhaps the WFT should pack it all up and move the team to another state all together now that they are an expansion team in a sense.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's face it, the HOUSE committee is beating a dead horse here. $10M fine has been paid and you can certainly bet a written agreement of closure to the investigation has been made between WFT & the NFL. These "victims" want to be heard and have every right which I'm sure was the intent of this hearing and not anything else as mentioned in the article about protecting all work places in NFL as suggested. Why has this not happened to this point and why would this be allowed the day after announcing the new team name? Perhaps the WFT should pack it all up and move the team to another state all together now that they are an expansion team in a sense.

Correct, victims should be heard. Otherwise any dirt even if it is a little towards Dan or the NFL will be enjoyed. Hilarious ... that they chose the day after Dan renames the team.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correct, victims should be heard. Otherwise any dirt even if it is a little towards Dan or the NFL will be enjoyed. Hilarious ... that they chose the day after Dan renames the team.
I would certainly never diminish the victims who need and should be heard. The timing like you say is hilarious but does anything really come of this now? Seems like just more dirt to throw Snyder's way but what good does that do? All the negativity just sheds dirt back to the new brand name. Snyder obviously feels protected, whether it be by the NFL or an agreement already in place with the NFL after fined paid that says, "You can't touch me". I believe you will hear a name like Larry Michael mentioned in testimony maybe even Bruce since he was an arrogant pompus azz (met him in AZ rally a few years back) and he was every bit a self indulgent man in person. I'm sure the male video tech will have plenty to say about Snyder's request for "good" film. Will any of it matter at this point? It's likely why congress did not invite any NFL constituents to the hearing.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would certainly never diminish the victims who need and should be heard. The timing like you say is hilarious but does anything really come of this now? Seems like just more dirt to throw Snyder's way but what good does that do? All the negativity just sheds dirt back to the new brand name. Snyder obviously feels protected, whether it be by the NFL or an agreement already in place with the NFL after fined paid that says, "You can't touch me". I believe you will hear a name like Larry Michael mentioned in testimony maybe even Bruce since he was an arrogant pompus azz (met him in AZ rally a few years back) and he was every bit a self indulgent man in person. I'm sure the male video tech will have plenty to say about Snyder's request for "good" film. Will any of it matter at this point? It's likely why congress did not invite any NFL constituents to the hearing.
skinz, I don't think it will change anything .... most of the shows put on by our government are just that ... shows ... from either party. I do not want to go political. I believe they are trying to embarrass the NFL and Dan and I am okay with that.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's more to it than meets the eye! Of course, victims must be heard, but let me suggest without getting into details, or saying more than I should at this point that if you ever want to see the NFL move against an owner, threaten the antitrust exemption. There's a "new" league starting up in April, that is all!!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't watch this show normally but I am watching the daily WTF TV show doing a celebration of the 92 Super Bowl. Clark (one of my all time favorites) Rypien, Edwards (not appreciated enough) and BMitch. I listened to Schlereth talk about practices and how intense they were. Joe Gibbs, a quiet man of God got these guys to practice hard and play harder. If you are too young to remember, I am sorry. At the end of the show which was a dinner with these four guys and Julie Donaldson .... Rypien cried and they all sang HTTR. There is maybe a handful of Redskins since that day that understand this type of commitment to play as hard as you need to. It has been so long but man I am glad I got to be a fan back then.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

some are concerned but i think we will get 3 starters from this class and 2 solid contributors and a special teams ace

Status
Not open for further replies.