• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: WASH @ Philly - 7:15 CST

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well,

Let's see if Philly can keep up the only undefeated record in the NFL... 2nd best point differential in the league behind the Bills who are actually 3rd in their division lol....

Can Carson 'Wince' beat his old team? Should be an interesting matchup. Washington is fighting for the playoffs while Philly is trying to keep pace ahead of... THE VIKINGS!? LOL.... what a season.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t like the layoff for the Philly offense. The Washington DL is a great group that will provide challenges. This is also the first time we see a team come back after a first go against the Eagles. I think this is an Eagles win but closer than people expect.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well,

Let's see if Philly can keep up the only undefeated record in the NFL... 2nd best point differential in the league behind the Bills who are actually 3rd in their division lol....

Can Carson 'Wince' beat his old team? Should be an interesting matchup. Washington is fighting for the playoffs while Philly is trying to keep pace ahead of... THE VIKINGS!? LOL.... what a season.

Wentz is sill out with an injury. He's not expected to suit up for this one. It's Taylor Heineke time, which is probably better for the Commanders.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well,

Wentz is on IR. League fucked up putting this one so late in the season and I said it when the schedules were announced.

I will be in attendance at the game for this one.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly with the extra rest at home should get the win. Let's go 28-17

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins and the points.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins and the points.

Everything went pretty calmly today. I walked in, got some chips, Vodka, and some water.

Now, a slight incident did happen, some tall chick was wearing yoga pants... I know where you pervs are going, but I was being respectful about it, but she dropped something in front of me (I say purposely) and bent over.... and when I say bend over it was egregious... like seriously? You could've crouched down but it was full on.

Anyway, I blurted out: "JESUS!" and she shot me a look. And then, the nerve of some older lady (like in her 60s) actually had the gall to make eye contact with me and shake her head. It was absolutely fuckin' ridiculous. Whatever... that's all I have to report. Everything else went normally at the store, I made my purchases, the self checkout bros were helpful, no bag issues... wish I had something more for you guys.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,551.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everything went pretty calmly today. I walked in, got some chips, Vodka, and some water.

Now, a slight incident did happen, some tall chick was wearing yoga pants... I know where you pervs are going, but I was being respectful about it, but she dropped something in front of me (I say purposely) and bent over.... and when I say bend over it was egregious... like seriously? You could've crouched down but it was full on.

Anyway, I blurted out: "JESUS!" and she shot me a look. And then, the nerve of some older lady (like in her 60s) actually had the gall to make eye contact with me and shake her head. It was absolutely fuckin' ridiculous. Whatever... that's all I have to report. Everything else went normally at the store, I made my purchases, the self checkout bros were helpful, no bag issues... wish I had something more for you guys.
Shark boners can be embarrassing.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Commanders declared RB Jonathan Williams, RB J.D. McKissic, TE Cole Turner, LB David Mayo, LB Cole Holcomb, OG Chris Pau, and CB Richard Wildgoose inactive for Week 10 against the Eagles.​

Williams was added to the injury report with a knee issue earlier today. McKissic was ruled out prior to inactives, leaving the Commanders with Brian Robinson and Antonio Gibson as their only active backs. Gibson should handle more passing downs with Robinson earning extra work between the tackles

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shark boners can be embarrassing.

You know, honestly didn't get a boner... for some reason... and I don't know why, after moving on from the yoga pants right before the old lady scolded me I actually was like, "Hmm what does this chick have in her basket?" (she had one of those crappy plastic baskets stores put out for anyone to use). I noted bananas, some bread, and eggs... generally healthy choices.

That's where I'm still kind of upset about the situation. I was doing an assessment on this girl's nutritional choices, and some hag was judging me over T&A.... Ya know... I'm offended at this point... Absolutely ridiculous what us respectable men have to put up with these days.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Eagles declared RB Trey Sermon, QB Ian Book, CB Josh Jobe, OG Josh Sills, and OG Sua Opeta inactive for Week 10 against the Commanders.​

Per usual, Sermon is the odd man out in the backfield. He has only been active for two games this year and will continue to be inactive unless someone ahead of him on the depth chart gets injured.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That escalated quickly

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1