• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Was It Right To Postpone The NBA Game Between The Two Teams In Los Angeles?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, you're a liberal. That explains it. Liberalism is a recognized form of mental illness. You have my sympathy.

This what a loser does when they don't have a legitimate argument - A loser like you always throws mud - But that the end of the day - you can't produce any evidence to back up your fantasies that Kobe was universally hated, and the reason you can't produce that evidence is because there is none - Only a loser would think that. Have a good day loser boy

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh oh. You are beginning to lose it.
Nope, no never lost it. Kobe was never my favorite player to be honest, I thought Tim Duncan had a much better game with good leadership, balanced shooting, passing and making other players better - but Kobe was not universally hated, you're gay as the day on that one

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This what a loser does when they don't have a legitimate argument - A loser like you always throws mud - But that the end of the day - you can't produce any evidence to back up your fantasies that Kobe was universally hated, and the reason you can't produce that evidence is because there is none - Only a loser would think that. Have a good day loser boy
You still mad bro? You describe yourself perfectly There is something to be said for knowing your own weaknesses. Kudos to you. Keep working at it. Denial seems to be the next area you must tackle.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, no never lost it. Kobe was never my favorite player to be honest, I thought Tim Duncan had a much better game with good leadership, balanced shooting, passing and making other players better - but Kobe was not universally hated, you're gay as the day on that one
Then why in denial about the boy?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe was close to players on both the Lakers and the Clippers so with that in mind it was the right thing to do.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still mad bro? You describe yourself perfectly There is something to be said for knowing your own weaknesses. Kudos to you. Keep working at it. Denial seems to be the next area you must tackle.
Not mad - clown boy - not at all:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL! You are raving now.
I know I'm really good looking and all, but I don't like guys telling me that - I prefer that only women tell me I am raving, so please keep your gay thoughts to yourself

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I'm really good looking and all, but I don't like guys telling me that - I prefer that only women tell me I am raving, so please keep your gay thoughts to yourself
Ha ha! English not your strong suit?